Today's View From Where You Are

I thought I was gonna be able to look and see which uni it was, but you know that looks like any of 'em! :stuck_out_tongue:

Hal, I have those curtains. In light blue.

Currently I’m at the office but I’m fixing to be out fighting [this](www.mstraffic.com/?cam=I220_HM_51-I55N South of I220). (click on the play button)

Complete coincidence! The tree outside my office looks rather nice once the leaves begin to change color and I thought I’d share.

Don’t want to find my camera, but I did take a photo just a day or two ago from the office and things look pretty much the same today.

We back on to a yard that does metal work (mostly building servicing rigs I think), and I took that when the wind turbine in the middle showed up suddenly. I’ll probably be starting another thread asking what the heck it’s doing around here. :slight_smile:

I’ve got a feverish cold and am in bed. So my view is a slightly snowy rooftop of my neighbour’s house and bare trees, a crumpled and crumby bed and LOTS of screwed up tissues all over it. I’m miserable!

We’re ending our season but, here’s the view from my office. You can just see the ‘roof’ in the lower left corner.

I’m in my office at home, where my desk is right next to the upstairs porch. Here is what I see if I look straight out across the porch - the home across the street. If I look slightly to the right I see part of our front yard, the tops of neighborhood trees, and a few Jakarta city buildings.

In photos, the view is not particularly compelling. But it is actually quite pleasant when you’re in situ.