Today's View From Where You Are

Here’s the view from my office window in lovely Kennesaw, Georgia taken from my phone a few moments ago. It’s currently 70F and overcast … but not too shabby for a Friday afternoon.

What’s the view like from where you’re working, sitting, enjoying life, etc. today?

And, yes, I’m completely bored. :wink:

Sorry, my cube has no window. Let me take a walk and check.
No bad. If you go here and click on the Downtown Cinema, & Weber Point Webcam, you’ll see my view.

Currently, it’s looking bright, but with some overcast off to the side. Google says it’s currently 60, and I’ll take their word for it.

Hey … that’s a nice view - even if you have to walk through the office to see it!

I like posting in these threads in February. :wink:

I only look out at the parking lot now, but a couple of years ago I had this as my view:

http://www.windycityart.com/californiawallpaper/point%20loma%20wp.jpg

I have a view of my office wall. It does have a pie chart illustrating the different stages of spermatogenesis in a rat testis. It’s similar to the 2nd photo from the top on this website (http://www.faculty.umb.edu/yvonne_vaillancourt/Biology/introcc.htm), except that shows just stage VI or VII, whereas mine shows all 14 stages.

Lovely Tucson (at least it’s lovely in November).

I’m at home, I can see the Catalina Mountains from my office window. There is a grapefruit and a lemon tree I can see in my backyard.

If I look in the other direction I see the front yard which is full of cactus (a nice saguaro) and my neighbor’s palm trees.

The sky is a cloudless blue (almost always) and sunny.

After several days of great fall weather (60º+ and sunny) today it rains.

Never the less… The first 5 photos are of my front and back yard as it was 5 mins ago…

I’m home and this is the view from the porch. There’s a little fog from the coast but it’s clearing off fast.

It was raining and overcast this morning, but now temps are in the mid sixties and, as you can see, it’s quite nice out!

Since I just got back from class, this is from my dorm room window. Here

Wow … that’s an amazing view!

Honestly, I’m a bit jealous. Our lawn is beginning to turn brown as it does each year around this time.

That rain seems to be heading this way. Just in time for rush hour.

Not bad, actually.

I’m on the 5th floor and right in front of me is the machinery on the roof of stage 12, but looking out a little further, I have the Hollywood sign at 12 o’clock and the Griffith observatory at 2. It’s a clear day, so there’s lots and lots of mountains further out.

Right now its dark and cold in England, and I’m sitting facing inwards with the window behind me.

So i can see my dad sitting on the other the armchair with his laptop on his lap-also using the SD, the kitchen, and our kitchen table. The cat is asleep curled up inbetween my dads legs behind his laptop.

O and I can see the TV. Property Ladder is on with that AWFUL woman presenting it.

Normally though, my view from my bedroom window is beautiful- I can see half of the town I live in and the hills beyond.

Not bad, actually.

I’m on the 5th floor and right in front of me is the machinery on the roof of stage 12, but looking out a little further, I have the Hollywood sign at 12 o’clock and the Griffith observatory at 2. It’s a clear day, so there’s lots and lots of mountains further out.

S’okay, I guess…

As usual, I’m sitting at my computer desk at home, looking out my back windowat the spruce tree and birch tree that grow near the house and all the other trees in the green area back there. Chickadees appear periodically to swoop down to the bird feeder, the occasional squirrel makes an appearance, and there are always ravens and magpies in the area.

I telecommute – when I turn my office chair around, I have this

It’s 42F and windy. It was mostly sunny this morning, but the clouds are rolling in now. I got this shot out the window behind my monitor before it got grey.

I hate you Hal.:slight_smile: I’m eyeballing a bunch of whiney ball bag technicians crying about a bunch of bull shit.

I should have been a bouncer. Then I could be eyeballing a bunch of drunks. Well, some nice women too.

Is this just one giant-size coincidence, or did you happen to get this idea from CNN.com, where I just now heard one of their iReporter people call for people to send in their “view from your window” photos? I’m feeling like Alice In Wonderland right now!:smiley:

Well, I did try to post phone pictures, but can’t mail them out for some reason right now.

Out the window behind me, which I can only see if I crank open wide due to the internal blinds, I see a muddy field, covered with geese and their poop. It’s a gray, rainy day. To my right, is a 10 foot tall chain link fence topped with nasty razor wire, around an asphalt lot that normally would have 120 buses parked in it but only has about 9 now because they are all out taking other people’s brats home.