Too many liberals spoil the broth

I obviously disagree that it’s “reasonable” to modify what someone says to make it sound foolish. Especially when there is foolishness aplenty in the rest of the post.

No, thanks.

Moved IMHO --> the Pit, because how could I possibly resist?

I’ve been reading his posts, and he is pretty boilerplate conservative. I’ve seen no waive ring from the straight up Republican rhetoric.

I do think he may have a case on the “dumbass” warning, but this isn’t the appropriate forum for that.

I guess this is flouncing out.

is he gone?

(smiles and waves goodbye)

Why yes, clearly the problem lies in everyone else on the face of the Earth. You’re fine.

Aw, darn it! Goodbye, you’ll be hardly missed.

Conservatives don’t flounce; they stride purposefully. Except perhaps for Lindsey Graham.

I just want to congratulate the members of this board (well, all except greenslime1951, that is) on how terminally wise they are. Now lean on over here so I can pat you all on the back, you lovable lugs, ya.

And special thanks for completely agreeing with all my political and social viewpoints.

Ah, another conservative who says he’s not a conservative, and is made because everyone accuses him of being a conservative, just because he continuously espouses conservative talking points.
Then, he gets mad, because everyone does not come around to his conservative point of view, simply because he uses his mad logic skilz to post in the wrong place and call everyone who disagrees with his ill-informed opinions a dumb-ass.

Finally, he decides to leave, primarily because he does not find that people agree with him, and instead require that he back up his ill-informed opinions.

I can’t wait for the next one.

♫ *I hate every cite I see from citepan-A

To Citepanzee!

You will never make a monkey out of me!*

[Gets to see the big [del]statue of liberty[/del] Cite]

Oh my god! I was wrong!

It was repub talking points all along!

You’ve finally made a monkey…

Yes, we’ve finally made a monkey…

Yes, you’ve finally made a monkey out of me!!!
I love ya, mods!* ♫

Well done GIGObuster I am slow golf handclapping here honestly (my post is my cite!)

Nice summation.

And christ, John, splitting hairs much?

On a point of order, the “other guy” was also warned for calling the OP a dumbass. Of course, this doesn’t compute with the OP’s martyrdom complex so it’s only logical for him to [del]delicately omit[/del] completely lie about that in the OP. Parting “fuck you” (ding, another warning) aside, the pity here is that the OP’s far more cogent and coherent than the usual brand of flame-out we see. (And I’m so nabbing citepanzee.)

Mark this one down as a pity.

ETA:

[Mod Hat]
FWIW, the OP has been issued a warning for the use of restricted language in the OP. It’s an academic points since he’s decided to leave, of course, but them’s the rules.
[/Mod Hat]

-sigh-

Okay, you know what? I give up. I just freaking give up already. You want to let the door hit your ass on the way out, fine. You want to push the door open with your ass, fine. Hell, you want to do a freaking bongo routine on your ass with the door, knock yourself out.

No, don’t worry about us. We have plenty of glass cleaner.

(Sheesh, not even two months. You couldn’t just chill out in MPSIMS for a while?)

Word just came down from the technical staff here on the SDMB: you all can expect a roughly 12% increase in the speed of board functions, now that the OP’s enormous martyr complex isn’t choking up the bandwidth.

HA! now that, there, made me snorkle…

I’m really gonna miss slimy.

Sure he was a douche. But dammit at least he was a smug, overconfident, ill-informed douche. We get far too little of that around here.

I have to admit though, I still don’t understand why he couldn’t grasp the simple concept of multiple forums or why he felt to injured when a thread was moved. I almost think he did it on purpose just to have something to complain about.

Cite?

I admit to some mild entertainment at the thought of someone being outraged by their posts being moved from one forum to another and seeing it as some kind of conspiracy against them.

C’mon Mods. You can tell me. Is that the board equivalent of Diesel Therapy? I won’t say anything. I promise.

Wait, no. Why are all my threads being constantly moved around all of a sudden? I was only asking a question!

No JAQing off in the Pit. People will laugh at your equipment.