TOUGH GUY!

not to sound like a pric or anything, but FYI our school’s football team is #3 in all of Canada. So hah!

kaos –
Here ya go, bud – D-I-C-T-I-O-N-A-R-Y. A spell checker could also help.

Now, Omni I believe is referring to your claim that you broke the school’s record of 300lbs with a press of 600 lbs.

Anemic chess masters can press 300 lbs, so what does that say about yer mates?

Since the record was 300 lbs, you apparently never pressed more than 300 lbs. before. So you didn’t beat it by 25, 50 or 100 lbs, you DOUBLED it?

So you can press a competent weight, but the rest of your teammates are getting sand kicked into their faces?

Even if it is true, I feel sorry for you and your team. If it is false, I feel sorry for your parents. 'Cause unless you score an athletic scholarship, it doesn’t seem as though university is in your future.

Voted Best Sport
And narrowly averted the despised moniker Smiley Master

Forward deployed until 18AUG00

C’mon guys, he’s a 16 year old kid who’s proud of his moment. “Maybe you dropped the weights on your head?” “Anemic chess masters can beat you?” Cut him some slack.

Bullshit’s bullshit, no matter how much slack we cut 'im.

Voted Best Sport
And narrowly averted the despised moniker Smiley Master

“Avast and ahoy, landlubbers! Shore leave’s in August. Hide your women.” – A WallySig

Thanks Chief, was beginning to think I was the only one interested in giving credit, where credit is due