Towards a more personalized SDMB

So I figure, we’re paying customers now, we should get real service from this message board. I’m not talking about faster searches, or quicker response time, or any of that nonsense. I’m talking about cutting-edge technology that will improve the quality of discussion and make the boards a better place for all, ensuring peace and democracy and a restoration of family values throughout the world.

My big request is the “Boorish One-Note Wonder” plug-in. For example, mine would read:

Sorry, SolGrundy, the Administrators of this board have determined that you can only mention your sexual orientation in a post once every thirty minutes. Please try again later.

What would yours be?

Sorry, Aesiron, the Administrators of this board have determined that you can only mention Star Trek in a post once every thirty minutes. Please try again later.

Hm. I just realized that you might were probably asking for other software grades instead of wanting to know what my “Boorish One-Note Wonder” plug-in would be.

Oops.

An active members list showing who is on the boards at any given time would be nice.

I want personalized member titles for Charter Members. Under my username, it could say; “Lesbians ahoy!” or “Token Madonna fan” or “Marianist” or “Mrs. Amber To You”… the possibilities are endless!

I’d like little graphical treats instead of post counts. Funny little Sluggo pics for various levels. Just like Sergio Aragones used to put in the margins of MAD magazine. We’ve got three lines to work with there.