Trade-in your earworms here.

caught this a few days ago and it’s still bugging me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRWiqjgOyX0 - 2 guys and a girl dancing to Rasputin for some game.

you’re it!

This miserable **#&%@ sticks to me every time I get near it. Take it and welcome.
SS

Beautiful Sunday

this song is currently used on an advert for something i can’t exactly remember at the moment, but it always appears whenever i’m in the room…

Depeche Mode - I Just Can’t Get Enough

Had this one stuck in my head for a couple weeks.

I’ve had Eine Kleine Not-Musik for a few days now…

(The video linked to sucks, but it’s the best sound of any of the versions I could find. The song starts around 1:40.)

I’m not a big Eagles fan, but that wonderful guitar duet from Hotel California has been in my head for the last three days.

The Beatles’ *Lady Madonna. *And of course I can’t help singing along with the bass part.

Oh god, it’s starting now.

I don’t know if I’ve ever shared it on the Dope before, but I have a sure-fire cure for earworms.

Just start singing the Spider-Man theme song (Spider-Man, Spider-Man, does whatever a spider can…), it will instantly supplant any tune that is stuck in your head.

The only drawback is that you will have the Spider-Man theme song stuck in your head for the rest of the day.

Ever since Pete Seeger died, I’ve had “Abiyoyo” stuck in my head. (He sang it on an episode of Reading Rainbow. I heard it once, and can’t believe I still remember it.)

I got this one because my Japanese SO insists on watching this NHK “home-drama” program, which has a new 15-minute episode every day and a re-cap on Sunday.

It’s in Japanese, of course, so I don’t even know the words, but the tune pops into my head at the oddest times. The version from the show is a bit more energetic than this one, and shorter (without the key change and repetition at the end).

Theme from Gochisousan

Oh, and I think this series has another 4 months to go. Whoopee.
Roddy

Thanks Rod, curiosity got the better of me and now i’m already on episode 3 of gochisousan haha

Disneyland’s Enchanted Tiki Room. I actually haven’t heard it in over twenty years, but it runs through my head every so often. Perhaps the unusually cold winter in my area has triggered some mental defenses that involve recollections of sunnier places and times.

it worked for a couple of days, then i woke up this morning with the tune back in my head.

The worst earworm I’ve had in years was the SNL parody of We Can’t Stop by Miley Cyrus with her playing Michelle Bachmann. That stuck in my head for weeks.

We Did Stop

When I think of American Horror Story (a few times in a week probably) I often get The Clash’s Guns of Brixton in my head for most of the day. The bass line is very similar.

I probably have about five other common ones that come up frequently. One of them is the boulder music from Crash Bandicoot 2…