Troll-like Questions

Don’t know about choking a smurf but that got me thinkin… Smurfette (sp?) was the only female Smurf, yet there was 100’s of male Smurfs, so wouldn’t that mean Smurfette would be the town whore?

Oh yeah, God doesn’t exist, nyah nyah nyah nyah BPLTH!

“I’m not dumb. I just have a command of thoroughly useless information.”-- Calvin and Hobbes
(__)
\/-------\ | |-----| |
…c.c…c.c…

My name is being mentioned (invoked, if you will) WAY too many times in a thread about trolls, if I may be so bold…

Drain Bead - I like you more and more all the time! :slight_smile:

Yer pal,
Satan

I have e-mailed Eutychus to truncate that nasty post by J String that is causing the side scroll.

By the way, nice work boys and girls. I knew you could do it.

“The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind.” - Humphrey Bogart

somebody up there earlyer said real tyrolls know how to spell and puctuate and stuff, well, i don’t do all that this isn’t school, why shouyld I bother. SCREW YOU if you dont like the way i type it’s you’re problem if you dont know how to read anyway my shift key is broke, and i dont see why i should have to take the time to prof read anyway.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

i think troll-like is a stoopit word.

shoult be trolish or trolesque.

but i suppoze im teh onely languache
purisd out hear or wut ?

dont cal me a fuckin trol, i evne hit teh
entre key at teh end of evry line in ordre
to not have u guyz havin to scrol rihgt !

ClodRife

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

I can feel the average IQ of the SDMB dropping…

My head hurts.

You say “cheesy” like that’s a BAD thing.

ceecil adams (whoever teh hell HE is) sez that women having there periods has nothing too do with the moon, its just coinsidence… but thats not true my mom is a nurse in a hospital and she says that the moon effects periods… rememeber! thje moon maked the tides go high and lo so who knows it makes sense to me… who are you going to lisen too… some old dood who writes a article in a newspaper or A REAL LIFE NURSE???

Alphagene, I haven’t read that thread yet, but now I gotta. J String, you win the Top Troll award for making me have to scroll horizontally! :wink:

yuor the only 1 that agrees with me on this hole STUPID BORD. ALL these JERKKS will fidn out someday that WERE RIGHT, and then t will be TOO LATE!!!

Im leaving NOW and im NEVER COMIG BACK!!! WHO CARES what a bunc of JERKS SAY ANWAY!!!

hee-hee-hee, I win!

My example:

listen here mamericans you think you so special with shift key and punktuacion and spel chekkers everyone knows that you started all the wars in the past sentury.
when wil you stop please excuse my speelig… it is my 38,943,943,890,934,283,429th language.

Damn, stupidity is addictive. Here’s another (not a ripoff of anything, this time …)

Dear Straight Dope, I hope you can help me with a problem. Every moroning it takes me 3 minutes to brush my teeth and use the bathroom, 11 minutes to take a shower, 6 minutes to get dressed, and 32 minutes to drive to work. I have to be at work at 9, so I set the alarm for 8:08. well, the problem is I have a digital clock, so when I see 8:08 i think it says BOB. My name is not bob, so I go back to sleep. Do you think I shold change my name so it IS Bob? is there any way to solve this problem???

“Had I been around at the creation, I would have given some useful hints for the better ordering of the universe.”

• Alfonso X

That one goes into my collection!

Hilarious!

The big toe is a device for finding furniture in the dark.

Hey Krisj,

Wuz wron wiht peoples that dont speek Englisch
as there first languache ?
i am from ucroz teh ocaen, and i dont
speek englisch form birht !!!
Gotdammet, you fukcin americnas thing you
rool teh wordl or somhtign…
danm kokc sukcres !

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

Ya’ll gush over Cecil being the smartest person in the universe. He gives good phone at best, or he orders one of his minions to do the dirty work.

He’s a second rate monkish columnist who gets off on paddling the help. This bogus recluse is only lacking in social skills.

What kind of a name is Cecil? Does he have a brother named Beany?

Geez, Pooch! Even though I know you’re joking, I think I’ll just stand the hell over here. I don’t want to be around when the lightning bolt strikes. :wink:

sigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsigsig

Do I get the coveted Ogre Award?

I AM REALLY SICK OF ALL YOU LOOSERS! WHY DON’T YOU ALL STOP COMPLAINING AND GERT A LIFE??!!

I SUPPOSE THAT WOULD TAKE TOO MUCH EFFERT FOR YOU TO GET UP OFF YOUR ASSES AND ACTUALLY [*DO * SOMETHING!!

JEEEZ!

I believe in animal sacrifice to the gods of delivery pizza and having sex with office furniture! All of the non-believers will perish in flames of eternal damnation and get a hefty bonus check! What do you say to that?

oh… :slight_smile: trollish behaviour

The European Commission has just announced an agreement whereby English will be the official language of the EU rather than German, which was the other possibility. As part of the negotiations Her Majesty’s Government conceded that English spelling had some room for improvement and has accepted a 5 year phase-in plan that would be known as ‘Euro-English’. In the first year ‘s’ will replace the soft ‘c’. Sertainly, this will make the sivil servants jump with joy. The hard ‘C’ will be dropped in favour of the ‘k’. This should klear up konfusion and keyboards kan have one less
letter. There will be growing publik enthusiasm in the sekond year when the troublesome ‘ph’ will be replased with the ‘f’. This will make words like ‘fotograf’ 20% shorter. In the 3rd year, publik akseptanse of the new spelling kan be expected to reach the stage where more komplikated changes are possible. Governments will enkorage the removal of double leters which have always ben a
deterent to akurate speling. Also al wil agre that the horible mes of the silent ‘e’ in the languag is disgraseful and it should go away. By the 4th yer peopl wil be eseptiv to steps such as replasing ‘th’ with ‘z’ and ‘w’ with ‘v’. During ze fifz yer ze unesesary ‘o’ kan be dropd from vords
kontaining ‘ou’ and similar changes vud of kors be aplid to ozer kombinations of leters. After ziz fifz yer ve vil hav a rali sensibl riten styl. Zer vil be no mor truble or difikultis and evrivun vil find it ezi
tu understand ech ozer.
ZE DREM VIL FINALI KUM TRU!!

bj0rn