Trolls R Us Resurrections

It’s been suggested that I should be more tolerant of grammar and spelling errors, but come on – Michael_Varn hits a new high of literary creativity with classic phrases like “Wether doners are payed or not …”. I’m imagining that “wether doners” (or possibly “weather doners”) are those bright yellow rain suits that are worn by sailors on dark and stormy nights when the rain is being driven in sheets and waves are breaking over the bow. “Payed” is in fact a nautical term that means to seal the seams of the hull or deck of a wooden ship, but in this case I guess it means to seal the seams of your nautical doners so they don’t leak.

MV is most likely a returning trock, but he could be a just a Jim_B variety moron. Except Jim_B was likely a trock as well.

That troll is trying to get a rise out of people who get upset by such things. Don’t let it succeed.

Looks like a recently reactivated sleeper account.

MV is a troll. What it says and how it says anything should not be taken as representative. Its posts should come with the standard disclaimer: Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Workingdude is an obvious troll who is obvious. He has already drawn three warnings and a suspension, and his now-locked Who Is More Selfish thread was just obvious trolling. Although, in his defense, he did join way back on June 28th, so maybe three warnings and a suspension isn’t that many. /s

This is not a poster who will change his trollish ways. What are the mods waiting for?

He’s on a one day suspension and we’re discussing his future. This almost always take 1-3 days. I think that is a feature and not a bug.

Sounds like a good plan. Thanks!

A one day suspension and one to three days to see if he comes back?
Sounds strangely familiar…

Not what I meant. I mean it takes the staff typically 1-3 days to determine the future of a poster once they’re being reviewed in the Modloop. Weekends usually push it to up to 3 days.

The decision can be anything from the one day was enough to a 3, 7 or month long suspension to a just ban them now decision.

I think @crowmanyclouds was making a joke that maybe Workingdude is the second coming of Troll Jesus.

I know what you meant . . . I just couldn’t resist the Jesus joke.

Sorry, went right over my head. Looks down, coffee cup is still half filled, clearly caffeine has not kicked in yet.

You’re a Jesus Christ Super Conductor, then? (okay, admittedly not my best work)

He’s not the Messiah, he’s a very naughty dude.

Damnit, now I’m hungry for gyros, even if they’re made with goat meat.

NM - got myself trapped in a meta joke.

j

Workingdude has been fired.

The system works!

Now he’ll just sit home and live large on workers comp for the next coupla months.