Trolls R Us Resurrections

Yeah, the OP came in with a lie/mistake and won’t own up to it in his thread. His own cite proves him wrong and when called on it deflects with a “no worries then”. And, he’s been posting elsewhere since and can’t be bothered to come back and at least try to explain how his OP is based on a blatant lie/mistake.

So, another low-quality poster/troll.

Fuck off. I think it’s really stupid when people post demonstrably false information on the SDMB.

Hint, if one is posting here, one has access to the internet. So posters can look it up before they post. The information on inflation is all over the headlines. You don’t have to go to some hidden government website to find out the facts.

Hey dipshit. This was the quote you were responding to:

So, you are saying that is demonstrably false (it’s not, “maybe more” includes 40 years), but you don’t call out the OP for his out and out fake news slamming Biden? Get the fuck out of here you low information troll.

So why did he say 30? This isn’t hard. Due to the current situation, the information is all over the place.

Is it laziness, or stupidity, dementia, or what???

I looked this up on the internet and it is true.

He said over 30. He was correct.

From what I can tell from his own posts, the poster in question is of a certain age, so to speak. Certainly, he can remember the 80’s.

He was correct. He gave a qualifier. Do you have any issue with the OP that was incorrect, even according to his linked cite?

Also, he said maybe more than 30 years which is correct. You are posting demonstrably false info in this very thread dipshit.

The 80s were over 30 years ago.

So was 1000 B.C.

My God you’re dense. Most of the 80s were over 30 years ago but less than 40 years ago. He was correct. You were being smug about someone who posted something correct.

You called his post “demonstrably false”. That’s factually incorrect (his post was correct on the facts). Do you realize that now and retract it, or are you just another run of the mill lying troll?

US inflation at new 40-year high as price increases spread | AP News

Inflation surges to 8.5%, highest in over 40 years (axios.com)

US inflation hits 40-year high of 8.6% as food, gas and shelter costs rise | US economy | The Guardian

Inflation 40 year high: CPI March 2022 hits 8.5% annually (usatoday.com)

It’s kinda clueless to say 30 years.

You’re lying again. He didn’t say 30 years. He said over 30 years, which is factually correct.

I can see now that you’re just another run of the mill lying troll. Yawn.

It’s over three years too, why not go with that, then?

Fuck off, liar.

Who are you even responding to? I just see about of hidden posts.

Fuck off, asshole. A lie requires an intent to deceive. I state my position clearly. Saying “more than 30” when it’s really “more than 40” is clueless.

At least now you admit that he said more than 30, not just 30. And now you seem to recognize that he didn’t say anything “demonstrably false” - you’re just calling it clueless (and who cares if you think someone’s clueless?).

So good for you! Even if you’re too much of a coward to actually retract your accusation and apologize, that you at least clearly recognize that were wrong shows a teeny tiny bit of non-trollishness.

Yep. He’s a low information posting troll. He still hasn’t addressed the actual false information in the OP. I wonder if it is because it makes Biden look bad and dipshit likes it? Nah, couldn’t be. He’s a champion for everyone posting good information unless it makes his side look good.

Laziness. And it didn’t matter to my point in my post, which is why I didn’t google the actual number.