Trump's Twitter Twaddle & Taradiddle Thread

A thread dedicated to our Great Leader and his 3 AM gas leaks.

Today’s offering;

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 15h15 hours ago
Vladimir Putin said today about Hillary and Dems: “In my opinion, it is humiliating. One must be able to lose with dignity.” So true!

Yes, Pooty got it right again. The man who never loses because his opponents are, well, gulag or death to the opponent!!! Good catch Trump.
‏@realDonaldTrump
My wonderful son, Eric, will no longer be allowed to raise money for children with cancer because of a possible conflict of interest with…*

Yeah, never mind he tried to sell opportunities to meet you, Capt Cheetos, for a million bucks. You just don’t get it do you?

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump 19h19 hours ago
As to the U.N., things will be different after Jan. 20th.*

Oh God yes, we know things will be different. We’re building bomb shelters in anticipation of the differences. Never mind setting back what little progress we’ve made in the area, you show 'em Capt. Twitter Twaddle.

Moved from Elections to The Pit.

[/ moderating]

I get that this is a rant and not Elections forum material, but we already have the Butt Hurt Trump Takes to Twitter Again thread. Can’t the OP simply be merged into that thread?

I don’t know about Bone, but I presumed that was just supposed about a specific incident (even if it expanded a tiny bit towards the end), while this thread is explicitly an ongoing thread.

This one is my favorite tweet by Donald.

my presidency. Isn’t this a ridiculous shame?

This was the second of two tweets, which of course you know, but surely there is enough really bad stuff to talk about without baseless twaddle like looking at this out of context, no?

eta: My point is that those who find Trump horrifying can’t waste time or energy pointing and laughing any more. We did that all through the campaign and look where it got us. Time to take it seriously.

(emphasis mine)
[Relevant video](http://boards.straightdope.com/sdmb/Sooo, know any decent mortar spots somewhere around the rose garden ?).

If I can’t point and laugh at Donald Trump for the next 4 years, I will lose my sanity. We don’t want that, do we?

Someone else had the right idea…

My understanding is that Eric Trump’s foundation has raised $15 million for St Jude Children’s Research Hospital in Memphis. That’s very admirable, but as president, the senior Trump can shift priorities to raise much more than that. And if he chooses his priorities wisely, billions more could go to cancer treatment and research.

Instead, Trump’s “penny plan” would reduce non-defense spending by one percent each year over ten years. When you account for inflation, this will reduce non-defense appropriations by 29% over current levels. And non-defense appropriations includes federal spending on cancer treatment and research, as well as other spending on medical and other social issues.

No, of course not. But at least point and laugh at real stuff, not made up stuff.

The real stuff is NOT funny, it’s scary. :smiley:

Donald Trump tweet…“The world was gloomy before I won - there was no hope. Now the market is up nearly 10% and Christmas spending is over a trillion dollars!”
He fixed everything all by himself, and he’s not even in office! It’s a miracle! Praise Jeebus!