Twitter finally locks Trump out

Anyone could launch a nuke, the code is “MAGA2020!”

Provided he can get the senior DoD leadership to listen to him. Which is frankly rather unlikely today.

A leader who chooses to ignore the laws quickly finds they have subordinates who feel equally empowered to ignore the laws in reverse.

Trump’s Twitter suspension is lifted, since he has deleted the tweets he was asked to.

He is still suspended from Facebook for now but I expect that will lift as well. The Facebook suspension was for 24 hours as opposed to the 12 hour Twitter suspension.

5…4…3…2…

Twitter needs to lock him out until January 21!

Snicker at? This man is a threat to democracy, to the foundations of stable government. Snickering at him because he’s clearly too stupid to be effective seems really, really to miss the point right now.

@Kimera757 obviously means, like, 100 years from now.

Not at all sure he will ever be a figure of mirth. We might be, for listening to him.

Facebook has decided they are done with Trump:

Now if something will make Zuckerberg give a shit about all those asinine gaming ads.

Good, that’s something that needed to happen.

Looking at his account on Twitter I still see three tweets blocked off from view. If they were deleted, there wouldn’t be any entry in his feed, I think.

The Guardian misunderstood the ruling and how Twitter works. I think that Trump still has yet to delete the tweets.

Doing so won’t just be an admission that he lost the campaign, he’s basically being required to admit to lying about the election and/or to admit that he wasn’t cheated, he’s just a loser.

Whether his ego wins or his need for attention wins, I’m not sure, but I’m not expecting that he’ll learn anything from the intervention. Eventually, he’ll end up as some guy ranting on some right wing Twitter clone site, years down the line, hopefully while sitting in jail.

Kind of like insisting a toddler clean his own feces off of the wall.

For years he spews shit and they finally decide to do something–meanwhile, posting “men are trash” on FB will get you in jail for a minimum of three days and might get your group taken down completely. Justice, y’all.

Some animals are more equal than others, y’know.

As a woman I am shocked and appalled to discover this for the very first time in my sixties!

Facebook has now suspended his account until at least the inauguration:

As most already know, Trump has been reinstated on Twitter. How long that lasts remains to be seen. Since Trump can’t help always being Trump, and since he’s effectively on zero-tolerance probation right now, I suspect not long. Probably soon after the 20th, if not before.

Meanwhile I note that Trump is in good company – Trump lawyer, conspiracy theorist, and renowned lunatic Lin Wood has been permanently banned.

Great job there, Twitter, Inc. It took someone to die before you got around to doing the right thing and even then you couldn’t manage to maintain the right thing.

And now the permanent suspension. Account gone.