Ugliest "classic rock" star ever

From what I understand, fame is actually more attractive than money.

I think Donald Fagen has them all beat.

Steven Tyler was the first humanoid I thought of. He started off badly and has not aged well.

I’ve always found Mick Jagger ugly. Not that it diminishes his musical talents in any way. I just don’t understand why so many women find him hot.

Tyler was the first one I thought of. But it might be fairer to limit the competition to human beings and disqualify Tyler for being a gelfling.

Another worthy choice—but are you comparing rock stars as they look now, or as they looked in their prime? Because Keith wasn’t that bad before age and hard living caught up with him.

Does Iggy Pop qualify for ugliest rock star? That man is ugly!!!

Cast another vote for the “Jimi Hendrix Is Not Ugly” poll.

Jimi Hendrix ugly?? Everyone has heard people remark that Mick Jagger, Steve Tyler (and other rock stars) have less than stellar facial features. Up until this thread I never heard anyone refer to Jimi Hendrix as ugly.

Not classic rock, but still, the gummy bear is a a contendah!

Ah, but if we’re allowed to push the limits of “classic rock” like that I’d say Shane MacGowan qualifies too.

ETA: Curses!

Ewwwww!!! Lol

Am I the first to mention Lemmy?

Yeah, I’m surprised astro found such a good picture of him.

His teeth have been fixed for years, for what it’s worth. Looking at the picture in this article, Funny that on the other side of the pond, replacement teeth are far too stained for American standards.

Roy Orbison. Always thought he was the template for Doctor Octopus.

YES!

ditto.

You guys are heading in wrong direction. Try Leslie West of Mountain. Or Meatloaf. Or Ed Cassidy of Spirit.

And I’m pretty sure that every single person in metal is uglier than any of these.

The 15 Ugliest Frontmen in Music

also
Ugliest bands ever

Freddie Garrity of Freddie and the Dreamers. Alright, maybe they weren’t “classic rock” but they got lumped into the British Invasion of the 1960s

I can’t believe Ric Ocasek has no votes so far. The man is so ugly it hurts my feelings. He makes Mick Jagger look like George Clooney. He looks like what Tom Petty would look like if you made him 100% uglier.

You mean, other than being mentioned in the OP? The one tagged as being in the Cars?

Or as one of astro’s link’s “The 15 Ugliest Frontmen in Music”? That Ric Ocasek?

(I know, I know. We’ve all done it. But we all get called on it when we do.)