uh..whats the deal with 007

I was watching Entrapment the other night with Sean Connery, he has the strangest discoloration happening on his skin. From his eyes to his beard his skin is black almost like a big bruise on both sides of his face, is he healthy? Is this some condition that I am not aware of?

I feel more like I do now than I did when I got here.

Maybe he’s getting all the pigment that Michael Jackson has lost in the last 20 years. :smiley:

Wrong thinking is punished, right thinking is just as swiftly rewarded. You’ll find it an effective combination.

ugh…somebody help me out on this it is truly bugging me

5oclock shadow, hes always had it, check out
DARBY O’GILL AND THE LITTLE PEOPLE, hes really young there, and it still showed then too. As he gets older the skin loses its elasticity thus aloowing some hairs to grow longer, before they CAN be shaved. Lots of older guys just cant get a clean shave, unless they hold the skin flat and straight.

Weird huh?

I dont think this is it, it is definitley his skin, like what happens to an alcoholics nose when he drinks too much, except instead of red it is black, like he went for a roll in the coal, on his face…

Fred and Barney had the same problem, possibly Sean is a relative.

Buck - Next time you see a movie with Mr. Connery in it, try adjusting the brightness and contrast controls…unless the movie is The Molly McGuires; that really is coal.

Ah, Darby O’Gill. Now there’s a movie to watch!

Not only is it a nice little fantasy tale, but the special effects are outstanding, and even better, Sean Connery sings! Who could ask for more in an evening’s entertainment?

The Legend Of PigeonMan

• Shadow of the Pigeon -
    Weirdo of the Night

I noticed the same thing. It’s the skin. It’s discolored. Dunno why.