Um, CSI April 10? (unboxed spoilers)

I had a vague recollection of a case like this (if not the same one), but didn’t have any luck finding anything confirming it. I’ve also heard of other cases where “sex offenders” were on the list because they had consensual sex with a classmate, both of them being underage, and her parents insisted on having him charged with “sexual assault” or some such crime.

As several of us have pointed out, cases like these are making a joke out of the registered sexual offenders program. I understand the need to “protect our children” but sooner or later taking it to extremes is going to bite us in the ass.

I think they concluded that storyline last season.

IIRC, the real miniature killer was the adopted daughter of that crazy old guy who shot himself on tape in his garage in one episode. I forget how they caught her. I think it had to do with finding the shop where she bought her art supplies from. I remember she was a really weird character, completely blank. I think that was the end of it, but I’m not sure.

Yeah, that was the end of it. The old guy shot himself after he found out his daughter was the killer. He tried to make it look as though he was the killer to protect her. She was caught and locked up.

I’m pretty sure they came from the giant bug in Catherine’s ass crawling out and holding the child, shaking it indignantly and screaming “think of the ugly children!”

Y’know to backpedal successfully, when she started foaming at the mouth and asking “What? It’s okay to do this to an ugly child?”

The guy just had to say something along the lines of: “ALL children are beautiful” and then given her the stink-eye.