Unofficial All-SDMB "This Post/Poster makes my day!" Thread

Glad to help you out there @Heffalump_and_Roo - it’s Monday, we can all use a little help from our friends (and caffeine, lots of caffeine).

But actually came back to the thread for a second time today to mention a specific post -

@LSLGuy has been mentioned in this thread before (and for good reasons), but really wanted to share the Post this time. It talks about what makes the board what it is, and how to hold on to the best of what we are. A select quote:

But knowing that we are successful, at least in the sense of still being here at all, we can maximize that future success by trading on what we are, rather than trying to become something we aren’t.

Stay open to international participation. Emphasize things that let us connect as people, not just as disembodied experts or opinion-spreaders/spewers. Most of all, preserve the civility that helps us all remember that the words of others we read aren’t coming from bots to be shouted at; they’re coming from actual people with feelings just as sensitive, prickly, and rubbed raw as our own.

I raise my Monday evening Rum and Cola to you LSLGuy!