Untuck This, Assface

Fine. In my humble opinion, it’s a stupid premise for a business. Just untuck your own damn shirt. If folks choose to buy a shirt that someone else decides may be untucked, well, goody. It still looks like an untucked business shirt. You’re not fooling anyone. Get off my lawn while you’re at it.

So maybe the biggest problem lots of people have is that their shirt is an inch too long. What do I know? But could we, pretty please, address “yarn for my teeth”?

Damn, you’re edgy.

Regards,
Shodan

You reverse-hipster.

I would do that, too, but I would only do it ironically.

OK. “Yarn for my teeth” is nasty. It sounds like a great way to get bits of yarn stuck between your teeth and go around with a weird colored smile. Bleah.

Poncho shirts that were designed to be untucked were the style in 1963.

And have your cat pawing at your mouth. :slight_smile:

I neither know nor care what this thread is about, but the title Untuck This, Assface pleases me greatly.

Seriously? Only them godless atheistic Communists wear their “any old shirts” not tucked in! The fluoridated water has turned your mind into mush! (They didn’t have chemtrails back in those days.) If you can’t tuck in your shirt like a good patriotic Christian American, then why dontcha just to back to Mother Яussia where you belong?

:slight_smile:

A few points’ deduction for missing the far more appropriate phrase “Untuck you!”

So what’s that, an elbowster? Because every group needs their own name these days. :rolleyes:

But it’s one less bag to have to carry around when you’re doing your knitting on public transportation or at Starbucks.

Excuse me? Say what now?

There are no elbow’sters’. There can be only one!

Y’all wear shirts?!?! Uppity bunch, ain’t ya? A single fig leave (albeit a really BIG one) suffices for me. If I want to get real fancy I add a leaf for my butt crack - untucked.

Oh-ho. Aren’t you fancy. When I was a kid, we didn’t have leaves. We used rocks, and we were luck to have them!