Username=Condition of Brain?

Duh.

Ha! What with seeing Drain posting, I thought the title of the thread was Condition of Brian! well, she would know…

Feynn = ?

I do love granola, think I might have to get some later.

handy.

Because im handy around the house. Yep.

Because in my mind, I am prince of ------, and a romantic fool.

tubagirl = I take pride in being one of the few female tuba players around.

That I’m a wimpy elf? I dunno…any ideas, guys?

I suppose I’m a smart one… (or I just say things that turn heads…) “Zing, zing, zing, it’s a beautiful thing…”

Hmm, tubagirl, I think you’re right. Used to play tuba myself, and met quite a few tubists (I like saying tubists), only one female, though–till noww=.

Cheezy man, really cheezy. 'NUF said. :D:D

Myrr21 wrote

I know of another. I’ve heard she posts here occasionally.

My brain must be on the way to making nice little pencil erasers. Not too far from how I feel this morning, actually :smiley:

HenrySpencer

I guess my username doesn’t reflect the condition of my brain, as my brain isn’t available for $400 in kit form…

I have a headache?

At least they aren’t comparing you to that annoying Audry on Ellen deGeneres’ show…right?

Well, my username would say something interesting about my mental state…either I’m being trouble, or I’m in trouble…all the time…again and again…woe is me…

Username = Condition of brain?

It’s been debated.

I just try to not take myself so seriously that I can’t be laughed at… by myself or others.

What is everyone looking at?

Mine says nothing about myself - it is the name of a musical piece I like from J.S Bach [then again, maybe it does]. BTW last Sunday was the 250th anniversary of the death of one of the greatest musical geniuses of all time. I listened to Bach CD all afternoon…very enjoyable.