Vehicular Nakedness

Oh and I forgot until stormchaser remined me, we had sex while he was driving down Hwy 30 about 4 years ago.

Two weeks ago my boyfriend and my friend got naked in my car on the way back to my apartment. Pediddle is a great game, and my rearview mirror let me sneak a peek at my friend. They were both naked at different parts of the drive. Then we got back to my apartment. :smiley:

I’ve also played a bunch of games of pediddle here and there as well. I’ve never fooled around in a moving car, but I have changed in one, while driving.

Never realized the measure of control needed to drive when you’re receiving oral and the moment of bliss arrives. Thankfully no Jersey Troopers were out that evening, as I did not maintain my lane properly :smiley:

I was nekkid in a car many times the summerI was 18 because of this game. And the fact that I was usually wearing a tank top, shorts, and sandals. Not a lot of stuff to remove!

I was nekkid in a car many times the summerI was 18 because of this game. And the fact that I was usually wearing a tank top, shorts, and sandals. Not a lot of stuff to remove!

Oh - and I’ve given road head … twice.

Nice move, do you realize who reads this message board?

Is this about bragging rights?

:frowning:

I was getting roadhead from the then-gf once, on a darkish night on I-95…

She usually wouldn’t let me ~finish~ while driving (her reasoning a) she liked being jumped as soon as I parked the car, and b) possibility of orgasmic tree impact) but this one time I realised she was actually going to let me come.

Imagine my surprise when I saw blue lights in the rearview, and hers when I grabbed her by the ponytail and pulled her up and away from my so-very-very-close-to-release, uh, member. Then she noticed the lights too. :frowning:

I just managed to get the wedding tackle squared away before the cop got to my window, and naturally, he starts giving me “the lecture”. After the first sixty seconds I almost stepped on the gas just so she could finish me off…

Suffice to say we remained parked on the shoulder for a while after the cop had moved on… :wink:

A couple of summers ago we were on a family vacation. The kids were in the middle and back seat of a vw bus sleeping I was driving, my wife was sleepily reading in the front seat next to me. As it was summer and really hot I was wearing only shorts. I pulled them off and just drove along waiting for my wife to notice. She looked up and without a word threw my shorts all the way into the “way back”, the storage area behind the rear seat, and absolutelly refused to get them. It wasnt a big deal because we were waaayy out in the middle of nowhere but before we got to the hotel I had to stop and run to the back to get my shorts . Although some of those truckers wondered what the hell was going on.

Ah, Cecil won’t mind…we’ve been through with each other a long time ago. I’m sure he still cruises the streets of Chicago in the buff to this day. Say, that reminds me of the time ol’ Cece and I were trying to road trip to the Mustang Ranch in Nevada one hot summer weekend. We’d both forgotten our clothes and had just run out of sunblock somewhere in godforsaken Utah. I had this chocolate silk cream pie, and he had this big grin on his face, and…

But that’s a story for another thread.

Been naked in a car: No.
Masturbated: No
Received and been given fingersex while driving: Yes

I do NOT recommend it. Once on I-40 near Greensboro, going 60, my girlfriend decided to crawl into my lap in order to kiss me. Not only did her head completely block my view, but she knocked the car into neutral (automatic transmission).

So, like, guys, do you actually take it out when you’re polishing the flagpole? I mean, don’t people seeeeee? I’ve always been too embarassed to give myself the old rub.

About those flashing blue lights. You should wonder what really happens when the girl in question finishes said deed and has to answer the nice policeman with her mouth full.

“Everything alright miss?”

“Mgoa#ro bosetrha qp8sd.” Nods sickly and hurridly.

Ah, that’s such a sweet thing to admit to. Now back to the OP…

Driven/ridden naked: No, but now this’ll have to go on my list of things to do.

Changed clothes while driving: Too many times to count.

Given oral favors: Enough to have encountered the above scenario.

Been given manual stimulation: Ya, but tis, at least for me, difficult to steer straight during the moment of conclusion. However, it’s always fun trying.

Done so to myself: Naw. Not worth that much work and hassle or a DUI for going it alone.

Pediddle?

Yeah. Pediddle?

Pediddle. A game with a bunch of variations. The way my group of friends plays is:

You look for cars with a headlight or taillight out.
If it’s a headlight, you call Pediddle, and then say who in the car, other than the driver, is to take of an item of clothing.
If it’s a taillight, you cal Pedaddle, and then say who in the car, other than the driver, is to take off two items of clothes. These items can’t be split up among people.
You can also double these… if a car has both the headlights out, two times of clothing, if double pedaddle… four. Double pedaddles are the bain of my existance when I’m not driving. My boyfriend always manages to find them.

If someone manages to be so bad at the game to be naked, you still try and call pediddle or pedaddle to regain your clothes, same headlight and taillight “points” just getting dressed again.
There are a few extra rules.
If everyone is getting out of the car, the game starts over upon getting back in.
It can be played with everyone but the pediddle-caller getting naked, too.
The driver is excluded because I’m the driver so often, and I don’t like driving naked. When I’m playing with my boyfriend, I’ll usually get down to bra-and-panties, or bra-n-jeans, depending on how fast I’m driving.

When I was in high school I used to drive to the neighboring town to visit friends on the weekends. I would often masturbate while making the 15 minute drive. It seems weird now, but then I would do it just about anywhere.

I’ve changed clothes many times at stoplights, but I’ve never driven around completely naked. Sounds fun. haha.

I had a friend who drove a motorcycle through our local hot dog joint Nekkid.

And I have a friend who gave her husband a blowjob in the drive through of the local Burger King.

Heh.

Just popping in to report that the last time I was naked in a moving vehicle (passenger this time) was less than 24 hours ago. Again, not alone, and a few of the activities mentioned in the thread happened as well. Inebriation had a little to do with it, as well as extreme horniness.

I’d also like to report that cruise control is your friend, as well as a steering column that can adjust upwards quite a ways.

So, just how many times DO you cum in your car while driving!?

I suddenly feel very… where are my car keys?

OH OH OH
Another question:

How many times have you had sex in a vehicle while someone else was driving? ( other than yourself or the person you were having sex with.)

Me: once