Verizon Wireless Users

I am seeking help from Verizon Wireless users. I have a few saved voicemails on my phone that I would really like to keep. Anyway to transfer these to a PC via e-mail or any other method? The file type is unimportant. I just want to save these voicemails. Thank you.

Woohoo! Fun with incriminating evidence!

Any advice from Verizon? That’s the only place I can think of to look for help.
Good luck.

Didn’t see anything on their website and their CS was no help. I also went over the voicemail menu but no luck. If I can send pics and ringtones I don’t see why I shouldn’t be able to send a voicemail.

Maybe because the voicemail isn’t stored on the phone itself? My WAG. I’m going to sit and be quiet now and wait for the people who know more about electronical things.

This is the only way I can think of to do it, but it’s really old school.

Go to Radio Shack and pick up one of those devices that allow you to record a phone conversation- basically a tape deck with a little receiver that sticks to the phone handset with a suction cup. I haven’t looked in a while so maybe they’re a little more hi-tech these days, but you get the idea.

Call your wireless voicemail from your home phone and record the message. At that point it’ll be saved on whatever media is used by the recording device. It won’t be the best recording, but it’ll be saved.

I once received an amusing voicemail from a buddy of mine… I simply played my messages while holding the phone up to my PC mic and recorded it (through Start/Programs/Accessories/Entertainment/Sound Recorder…

I then uploaded it to my website so the amusement could be spread… I still have the file, and always will have on my PC.

Here’s how I did it. I have answering machine software on my computer (shipped with my Dell, didn’t cost me extra). I have Nero, which shipped with my CD burner. I used the answering machine software to call my voicemail, and Nero to record it while it played back. I do not know if there is any way to get a direct digital file of the source voicemail.