Very cool & fast

Took the test and it seemed to describe me pretty well. Then went back and selected colors at random (actually just strictly from right to left) and read the results and that sounded like me, too. Conclusion: neither is very insightful. (Too bad, 'cause I could use some insight.)

This is how I “deprogrammed” myself from reading horoscopes: whenever I read one for my sign that sounded like me, I’d read a couple other signs at random and some would be me, and some wouldn’t.

My conclusion: test says mostly “safe” things that apply to mostly all people, like “You’re stressed” to people taking a “relaxation” test, so that almost anyone reading “their” results says “Yeah, that’s ME! Wow!”

I tooooold ya’.

I clicked the link (yes, the second link.)

I clicked my colour preferences.

My result was a blank screen.

Evidently, there’s nobody in the world like me.

YAY!

Veni, Vidi, Visa … I came, I saw, I bought.

well … at least it’s cheaper than those Psychic Phone Hotlines.

And equally as informative.

What a load of crap… applicable to poeple who read in it what they want to read, or are just plain easy to influence (is that right, grammarwise :wink: ).

Be sure to click the “If you really want to relax” - thingie though… man, the hypnosis knocked me right out of my chair :slight_smile:

Coldfire

“You know how complex women are”

• Neil Peart, Rush (1993)

sigh I wish you guys could read the actual book, it is way more in depth than this.
The test isnt supposed to be a game or a selling tool, it is widely accepted as a psycological evaluation tool.

Some corporations have enlisted the aid of color analysis in their screening process for new employees.

The actual test the Lusher devised had tons of colors, not just the 8 shown, and while this abbreviated test can give a cursory reading, the more indepth test can reveal much more.

Its not like telling your fortune with cards.
the colors you choose tell what :
space 1 or 2) you want but dont have
3 0r 4) are working towards
5 or 6) have at this time
7 or 8) Have rejected or denied.

For example the color brown represents the physical comfort. If you choose it first, it will tell you that you are in discomfort, or physical distress.
third or forth, it might tell you you are tired
5th/6th you are ok
last, you are rejecting physical comfort - maybe sick and wont quit working or tired and wont sleep etc.

where you place the gray is especially signifigant as this color is representing a ‘wall’ to block off whatever comes after the gray.

so if you chose yellow last, and gray right before it, you heave a big problem, you are refusing to allow happiness etc to touch you.

Gray before red could indicate sexual problems.
Please someone ! anyone, get the book!!
Back me up!

Damn!
I thought this was a thread on kellibelli’s personality traits.

Cute Scotty, very cute.
:stuck_out_tongue:

*cyber kisses,
Kelli *

Hey, that was fun! I got a 0 so I have no stress? I think I’ve been getting it all out in my war with Brithael!

I have this book, too (somewhere; I lost track of it a couple of moves ago, so it’s probably in a box in my garage). The colors on the web site seem a bit more intense than what I recall from the book. IIRC, the “red” is really more of an orange, and the “purple” is closer to red. The blue and green are too bright; the brown might be also.

My experience is that running through the choosing a few times before scoring it tends to give somewhat more accurate results (it helps you get over picking your “favorite color,” or something like that).

Also, the page doesn’t emphasize the idea of picking colors based on which one appeals to you most at the moment (without thinking about whether it would be a good color to paint your living room, etc.) as much as the book does.

Thank you, THANK YOU!
I was starting to think I was the ponly one who ever heard of the book.

*cyber kisses,
Kelli *

Dear Santa,
. I’ve been a good boy this year except for a couple of posts Nickrz deleted.
. I would like “one ponly” for Christmas.
. One just like kelli’s.

. . ChiefScott

p.s. Have you ever heard of this book Santa?