~~~ Virtual Thanksgiving Dinner ~~~

Hot damn, not we got 2 shoo-fly pies :eek:

So where’s the gravy! Everybody knows that it’s all about the gravy.

I’m bringing a jell-o (hell-o as it’s called in my family) mold. Which do you want, the green one or the red one?

You can never have too much shoo-fly pie!

I’ll bring a pumpkin roll (or 2 or 3 or 4…big crowd). :smiley:

I’m bringing stuffed portabella mushrooms. We need appetizers.

Oh, and my homemade cranberry sauce. Made from real cranberries; no cans were harmed in the making of this sauce.

Yum, I love T-day dinner!

<bottles clinking>

Hokay, I’ve got a California blush that should go well with the succulent turkey misstee’s preparing, and a good, sweet-but-dry merlot for after dinner sitting around chatting next to a warm, crackling fireplace. I’ve also got some sparkling grape for those that don’t want an alcoholic beverage.

I can’t cook very well, but I can open a bag of chips or a box of party mix like nobody’s business. misstee, I need to put the blush in a cool place, but the merlot should be at room temperature to really enjoy it’s flavor.

How about some of them sweet taters with marshmallows on the top?

I’ll bring stuffing, a big case of red wine, and my kitty Floofy. :slight_smile:

=^…^= Floofy says “mrowroworowow I like Thanksgiving dinner!”

Oh I forgot ther greenbean casserol (sp?)…a staple of any holiday feast.

What about coffee to go w/ the desserts?

Marry me!

I tell you, it was meant to be!

I’m bringing that cool whip spray, which is always fun at parties.
Pass the wine please.

Well, it’s not a traditional Thanksgiving dessert, but I’ve brought a big batch of my Bailey’s Irish Cream Choco-Chunk Cookies …

Forget the wine, pass the cookies.

I brought some brownies. You might not want to eat a whole one. ;j

Welcome to the dinner,

LifeOnWry,
ccwaterback,
Qazzz
Krys92gp
Horseflesh
mlerose
Idle Thoughts
buzzie and
Ponder Stibbons

Thank you all for coming.

I do make a good green bean casserole, Idle Thoughts, but I am not sure I am “marriable”, you will have to ask stormchaser.

It was pointed out to me that I did not greet stormchaser, so here it is:
WELCOME TO THE THANKSGIVING FEAST ((((((STORMCHASER))))))

I’ll bring some of my hom made buttermilk biscuits, and a big platter of my choc. chip cookies for desert.

also seem to have stashed a couple of good bottles of shiratz here from a great vinyard in austrailia.

Taz

:: looks for the best post-gorge napping spot ::

welcome ((((dctaz))))
Might I recommend the second best post-gorge napping spot to you?
< the big comfy couch >
The best post gorge napping spot is my bed!!!

Mmmmmm! Biscuits…!

Well I didn’t bring anything (nobody wants any of my cooking anyway). I’ll have some turkey, a big slice of ham some rolls…somethings’ missing. It’s just not Thanksgiving until my grandma cooks the yams with marshmellows on top…until they light on fire.

they aren’t supposed to light on fire for those that don’t know this godawful dish