Vulcan Pick Up Lines

Ya know, Babe, I can absolutley shred on the Vulcan Lute. I mean it, when I get going you can practically hear the panties sliding to the floor. Hmmm, fascinating, I have observed this form of vernacular to be surprisingly effective, can you explain to me why you reacted so negatively?

“It is logical” --What Sarek reportedly said to Amanda Greyson. My guess is that it happened after he got her pregnant during pon farr.

"You see this blood? It’s the blood of a dozen enemies I just killed with my BARE HANDS!!!"

Oh, wait. Vulcan, I thought this was the thread for Klingon pick up lines.

I find your appearance soothing and pleasing. I thank you for your kind invitation to stay at your abode for breakfast and am pleased to accept.

The only Klingon line involves the female roaring and throwing heavy objects while the male reads love poetry. And ducking often.

growls

Crewman Madison, the mist of this strange planet is filling my head with such thoughts…

Seeing as how we are both of species wherein the mother exudes nourishment for the young, it is logical that we behave in a manner similar to what might be observed in a documentary broadcast.

Logic is the beginning of wisdom; let us expand our horizons on a more carnal plane.

(Honestly, though, I think the existence of pon farr precludes ‘romance’ and ‘feelings’ as such, unless ‘desire to mate’ counts as a ‘feeling’.)

This thread cracks me up, but I found this one to be particularly funny. :smiley:

Klingon pick up lines.

Does it strike you as illogical that a thread about characters from a TV show is in the Game Room rather than Cafe Society? While you are pondering that, would you care to indulge in coitus?

now i understand why youve been cheated on so much and stabbed in the arm and kicked in the nuts twice and forced to move to other states. you go with who treats you like shite. too bad. i would never do that to you, baby. give me a try. *wink wink

If my homeworld had a moon, I would most likely compare its luminosity to those of your ocular organs.

If you would not care to play Grandmaster-level three-dimensional chess with me, perhaps you would like to engage in sexual intercourse instead?

My logic fails me, Lieutenant; I must jump your bones.

I would be willing to miss the requalifying exam for my A7 computer expert classification in order to have sexual relations with you.

Would you care to discover what other parts of my anatomy are pointed?

Sensors do not indicate whether our races are mutually fertile, but in the interests of science I would be willing to perform a battery of tests with you.

Now that I have met you and come to more fully appreciate your aesthetic appeal, I realize all too keenly that my Science Officer’s Log is overdue for a fascinating entry.

Ma’am, you have a multilegged creature crawling up on your leg, but I believe it should be me instead.

I find that I am compelled to observe you as your undertake daily actions and that my coronary organs suffers from palpitations whenever you employ your ocular scenes to detect me.

The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. But goddamn you are fine.

Would you care to engage in recreational calculus? For I would greatly enjoy computing the area of your curves*

*Has been used on me

If I may be so bold, was it successful?
:slight_smile:

Of course it was, it was only logical :cool:

Well, did it work?

EDIT: Never mind.

I’d say you win the thread. :slight_smile: