WACO

Well, I did it again and watched the evening news. Big mistake! I’m curious “How stupid does the FED think I (we) am?” It seems our highest law official, you know the one that lesbian Janet Reno,or was that her sister, has appointed a special investigator to examine something that happened 6 years ago The WACO tragedy (murders).

Let’s see now the last special investigation took some 2 1/2 years at a cost of over 40 million dollars (you know the one) and what did it get us?

This time they didn’t even invent something new to investigate, like they did before. The outcome of this investigation has probably been written. The only unawnsered question I have is “How much is it going to cost this time?”

As much as they can realisticly gouge it for.

Like i care if the ATF or whoever gassed those idiots who holed themsleves up in a building. I think the police should have more power to deal with idiots like that.

As for the money, they have to spend our tax dollars to fund the research on those aliens they found at Rosewell, this is just a coverup!

:slight_smile:

[[Well, I did it again and watched the evening news. Big mistake! I’m curious “How stupid does the FED think I (we) am?” It seems our highest law official, you know the one that lesbian Janet Reno,or was that her sister, has appointed a special investigator to examine something that happened 6 years ago The WACO tragedy (murders). ]] OnTheEdge
In your case, a low intelligence estimate would seem appropriate. Where I come from, only idiot dirtbags refer to people as “that lesbian” in an attempt to insult them.

It’s over Johnny.

Well excuse me Big Iron. You must be one of those east coast liberals that’s got this country in the situation we’re in. You know release terrorists from jail, gun buy back programs, smoking pot ok as long as you don’t inhale, BJ is not sex. I bet you even know what the defination of the word is…is.

Over The Edge, are you one of those who listen to Rush instead of the news because you can’t tell the difference? Maybe if you said something more than what could have been gotten from the back of a good ol’ boy’s truck bumper we could have an intelligent conversation.
I’m sorry-I meant to say “talk smart”. Wouldn’t want you to think I was a left-wing liberal egghead commie pinko politically correct quiche-eating fag-loving clintonista.
Damn, now that I’ve used most of your buzzwords, what could you possibly say?

[[Well excuse me Big Iron. You must be one of those east coast liberals that’s got this country in the situation we’re in.]] OnTheEdge
You mean in a state of peace and prosperity? Yeah, what a shame that is.
[[ You know release terrorists from jail, gun buy back programs, smoking pot ok as long as you don’t inhale, BJ is not sex. I bet you even know what the defination of the word is…is. ]]

I know an idiot when I see one post.

Edge, it’s a lot easier to spout off bumper sticker slogans when you have a a hand-picked audience, but you will find out that this is not the Rush Show. There is only one segment of society that we will issue a blanket condemnation for-the willfully ignorant.

I hate to spoil the roasting of OnTheEdge, but what do some of you folks think of Waco?

The Peyote Coyote wrote:

I think it’s in Texas.

But I don’t have any references to back that up at the moment, so don’t hold me to that.

I’m not flying fast, just orbiting low.

And they make Dr Pepper there. No antifreeze, tho.

Livin’ on Tums, Vitamin E and Rogaine

Really nice plane.

Tom~