Wanna scare someone from having sex?

Watch this animation. And how many days would you be familiar with?

racer72, I’m not personally familiar with even one of those afflictions… but what an ABSOLUTE CLASSIC!! Thank you so much for that! You’ve made me giggle like I haven’t in a long, long time! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Now that was funny!

…holy SHAT.

Well, talk about a way to appeal directly to your target audience…

The animated pics were classic. Loved the little dude with the problems. :slight_smile:

Oh, my. God bless the NHS. That was hilarious.

Wonderful! Why can’t Americans have a sense of humor about these things? You catch more flies with honey and all that.

I wonder if I can use this as my Xmas card this year?

Makes sex sound like SO much fun! Thank GOD for my monogamous SO!

That’s hilarious! I wish I could have it playing over the loudspeaker in the ER where I used to work.

… and i no longer feel horny.

That was great, but I’ve lost that horny feeling.

Classic.

BTW - if anyone has loud speakers and a boss, parent, or even SO in the room they might want to be careful clicking on that link :slight_smile:

I wonder if my boyfriend would see the humour if I sent him the link? Or would he just think I was trying to tell him something? :smiley:

Too funny. I have to play that for my SO. He loves parodies and makes them up off the top of his head. This will give him that good ol’ Christmas spirit. :smiley:

I loved the little accents. Like “Poobic lice”.

Yeah, but aren’t pubic lice and crabs the same things?

Wow. I’ve never even heard of trichomoniasis before.

That’s hilarious. The song was alright, but the animations just put it to a whole new level.

That was pure genius. Bravo Bravo.