Was 5/12's X-Files *so* sucky..

That no one has even dared to start a thread?

C’mon… Bud Bundy getting killed was fun, wasn’t it?

Wasn’t it?

::crickets::

:frowning:

-BK

I thought it was ok…

I didn’t like Bud Bundy getting killed. I’m 5’5", and cheer for the short actors.

I’ll say that it was much better than it appeared it was going to be.

Kidding, right? I thought that was the best X-Files of the season… with the death of the Lone Gunman close behind. It was funny, absurd, and offered hope that proof was going to be offered. Kind of like the old X-Files :D.

I thought it was a good episode.

Scully gets proof of paranormal activity, Skinner gets proof, that guy from the skeptic’s society (or whoever that was with Skinner) gets proof…
And we end up not changing the world (ie, creating separation between the world of the characters and our own) by making it impossible to prove again - for one of the best reasons.

Though I liked the irony that Doggett’s finally saying that he likes his job when there’s one more episode left. :smiley:

I liked it…Dogget and Reyes held hands!! OMG!!! hehehe… naw, I can’t wait for next week…NO ONE can bother me in the 2 hours when the X-Files is on!!

Reoch

Good episode. Like an oldie from, oh, mid-series run.

I thought it was going to be really stupid, but I was pleasantly surprised. It reminded me of an X-files of old … you know, when it was still a good show.

I liked it too! Show the plot, pacing and wit of the classic mid-series X-Files episodes. No crying, no hospital bound regular, no Scully yelping “GET AWAY FROM MY BABY”. Just pure 100% X-Files.

I agree with ISiddiqui that along with the Lone Gunman episode, that this was the best episode of the season.

I just hope the finale lives up to those episodes.

-me