Water magnerizer machine

Is there something I could sell him so I could make some money? I thought about a machine to put under the bed and capture energies, but he works with electronics… Any ideas?

Well, another image search brings this:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/10/5yvytapy.jpg

Has he been alerted to the danger of DHMO?

Does the magnetism shake off that pesky extra hydrogen atom leeching onto the oxygen atom? I hear that the result is a water that will clean all of the free radicals out of the patient quite efficiently… :eek: :frowning:

No, just one, so we can use it in the magnetic monopole detector on our next Arctic expedition.

Decades ago they used to sell water magnetizers in the McMaster-Carr catalog. I remember seeing them there in 1982 or 1983 and asking about them. What older technical folks told me at the time was that there was disagreement about whether they worked. But, they were sold in real industrial settings.

Of course, that didn’t last.

There’s no shortage of ways to get your money. This couple claims to have discovered the way to harness Black Energy and put it into a bottle of water somehow. Which makes your skin look younger, or so they want you to believe.

http://agelesssecret.com/

When specifically questioned about it, the man admitted on EssentialDaySpa.com forum that its just something like Poland Springs water that a child has held close to his heart to transfer the energy. Still, there are some staunch believers who swear it works. Wonder if they are mixing it with KoolAid.

He makes all kinds of claims for his products.
http://agelesssecret.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=136&Itemid=231

eta: the owner of Ageless Secret claims he harnesses DARK ENERGY in his water, not black energy sorry.

His claims verbatim:

"Hi This is Jim. Many have asked for information about the science behind Ageless Secret. It took me many years of experimentation, which led to the my inventing devices to work with the energy component of matter. That is why it is so difficult to duplicate.

Regarding dark energy, I want to share this with you.

What is Dark Energy? Does The Ageless Secret Contain Dark Energy?

A good place to start to answer these questions is the NASA web site:
(I’m sorry, I tried to list the web site, but being new, it is not allowed.)

Here is a quote from that site: “One explanation for dark energy is that it is a property of space. Albert Einstein was the first person to realize that empty space is not nothing. Space has amazing properties, many of which are just beginning to be understood. The first property that Einstein discovered is that it is possible for more space to come into existence. Then one version of Einstein’s gravity theory, the version that contains a cosmological constant, makes a second prediction: “empty space” can possess its own energy. Because this energy is a property of space itself, it would not be diluted as space expands. As more space comes into existence, more of this energy-of-space would appear. As a result, this form of energy would cause the Universe to expand faster and faster. Unfortunately, no one understands why the cosmological constant should even be there, much less why it would have exactly the right value to cause the observed acceleration of the Universe.”

Here is my explanation. Not much is understood about dark energy. According to astrophysicists, dark energy only affects the space in between galaxies and is pushing the galaxies apart from one another. This seems to imply that dark energy is not in the matter within the galaxies but somehow is only present around them. How can that be? Maybe it is more like this. Einstein predicted empty space can possess its own energy, but once matter forms it is “transparent” to this expansion of space and energy and it moves through matter with no effect on matter. This would be much like radio or TV waves passing through us, without us noticing it. If we don’t have a way to pick-up or amplify the signals, as far as we are concerned, they are not there. So if that is the case, then dark energy may be here, and we could detect it, if there were a way to capture some of it. How would we know? We can’t measure it. We could tell by looking at its effect on matter. If matter exposed to the captured energy showed it behaved differently than anything else we have seen before, that might be a clue. One example would be the non-thermal expansion of water. Another example would be changing the properties of water in ways that have never been done before, such as, creating a measurable change in the appearance of the water exposed to the energy. These unusual, never seen before events are routinely seen with The Ageless Secret. Does that mean it contains dark energy? One thing is for certain, there is some new kind of energy that is in Ageless Secret that is doing this. What label we do put on it? Is it dark energy or something else? We know it is not chi, ki, or prana, because those are spiritual energies associated with living systems. This energy, like dark energy, exists outside of living things. There is one thing missing. If dark energy is flowing through matter every second with no effect, then why would it change and develop the ability to change the properties of water when it is captured? One possibility is that when it is captured, it becomes more concentrated and in the concentrated form has enough “power” for us to see its effects on matter, much like an antenna can pull in radio signals so they can be amplified or “concentrated”. Then the signal is strong enough to cause changes in the electrical circuitry “matter” in the device.

But how can this be? This appears to be a violation of the laws of physics. Matter cannot be created or destroyed. Nothing happens unless heat moves from one place to another. According to Einstein, the idea that dark energy is really an expansion of space, and this new space can possess energy, means energy is being created all the time. So how do we keep our laws of physics and everything we now know about the universe intact? In my opinion, Dr. William A. Tiller, PhD has the only answer that works. Our laws of physics work fine for this dimension that we can see. However, there is another dimension, which we cannot see, and dark energy and other unseen energies, which he calls Subtle Energies, such as chi, are coming from that other dimension. According to Dr. Tiller, when those energies from the other dimension couple with energies in this dimension we see these exceptions to our established laws of physics."
http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=42237&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ageless+secret&start=125

Acquaphi.

Well, there you go, then.

How many of these would you have to crank up to summon Thor? I’ve got five bucks…

I use hexagonal water on a regular basis. It’s also known as ice.