Water magnerizer machine

Hey you all!

My mother has a friend whose husband bought a “water magnetizer”. He is all into Scientology, energies, and all that stuff (that guy sure is annoying at parties and kinda looks like a huge Caucasian chimp).
Anyway, he always make me cringe, but… this was a whole new record in cringiness.
-Help your body to get rid of toxins
-Improve bowel movements
-Improve digestion and avoid gastritis
-Reduces sugar levels on blood
-a lot of other stuff, such as increasing the water’s alkalinity levels and “free radicals”… (yes, the water filter claims that it can do all that stuff! why go to a doctor ever again?)

I want one too!

Yep, he’s an idiot.

The lowdown on “magnetized water”.
edited to add: Report from CSICOP.

I feel it’s pull.

I would be afraid that I would install the damnthing backwards and reverse the polarity of the water. The first sip would probably kill me within minutes.

Ask him for the chemical names of the toxins it removes.

Tell him that there’s an easy way to see if it’s working right, cuz magnetized water will stick to metal like magnets do.

This thread needs a pole.

(…two even…) :stuck_out_tongue:

Here is an image with a Brazilian ad for this stupid product. If you want you can transtale it, eh… How is that even legal?
Curiously enough some of the claimed benefits do happen… when you drink water.

And this guy’s married? Yikes.

That’s actually a very good point. Chronic dehydration can lead to constipation and other digestive problems, can increase and/or accelerate skin wrinkling, and can make it more difficult for your kidneys etc. to work efficiently. So, drinking the woo-water WILL help alleviate those problems … but then again, so will drinking water straight outta the tap. (Assuming you’re not in one of “those” countries.)

On the other hand, I just saw the “increases water alkalinity” part of the OP and went :eek::eek::eek:. I live in an area with unbelievable hard, alkaline water, so the idea of wanting to increase that aspect further … no. Just, no.

Does it actually claim to increase free radicals? That sounds like just the opposite of what we should want.

Hey, if they’re free, I want all I can get.

They’re radical, dude!

(That means they’re good, right?)

Not surprising he’d buy a “Water Magnetizer”, he’ll obviously buy into anything.

Water magnets, how do they work?

“its”. No offense - I don’t think anyone around here knows the difference.

Magnetized water? Why settle? Go for the real stuff: Hexagonal Water.

But has it also been vortexed, which works with magnetization “to raise the energy to a higher vibration that we believe to be more beneficial.

I can’t recall where it was that I read about this product, unfortunately.