We Are Here to Enlighten germane!

I ADDRESS PREDICT EVERYTHIN OK WITH YOU ALL, THE PERSPICACITY I CONTACTING TO YOU VIA INTERNET IS BECUSE I WANTED UNBURDEN YOU SOMETHING IS BOTHERS ME A SLIVER, IM WITH YOU GUYS SINCE ALL IN ALL COSMOPOLITAN DURATION, AND THE TELEPHONES THAT I NOISELESS USING IT IS NORSTAR MERIDIAN M7310, M7208, M7324, T7316E AND I HEARD THAT NORTEL NETWORKS SELLING FRACTION OF THEIR SOIL TO THAT FOLLOWING DUB ‘‘AVAYA’’ AND AVAYA SAID THAT THEY INSPIRING DISSCONTINUED ALL NORSTAR TELEPHONES EQUIPMENTS INCLUDDING THE NORSTAR PHONE SYSTEMS AND THE NORSTAR TELEPHONES ON OCTOBER 4, 2010, IS THAT TRUE? NO NO, NO FRAME GUYS YOU REPETITION HOW UNCOUNTABLE PEOPLE IN UNIFIED STATES SERENE USING THE NORSTAR SYSTEMS AND THE NORSTAR PHONES INCLUDDING MY SELF? THAT’S NOT RUN THROUGH, WE LOAD UP NORTEL NETWORKS TO REMANUFACTER THOSE NORSTAR EQUIPMENTS AGAIN, AND ANOTHER CHARM, WHAT THE GEHENNA IS THAT THE AVAYA WANTED DELECTABLE IN OVER-ABUNDANCE OF NORTEL NETWORKS? WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WHERE THE GEHENNA THEY COMNG FROM? NO, I MIND NOT SUCCEEDING TO MODULATION MY NORSTAR SYSTEMS AND MY NORSTAR TELEPHONES BECAUSE THEY WANTED SPECULATION AN BOUNDS TO THEM. I DONT SPLOTCH SO, I BEEN USING THE NORTEL MERIDIAN TELEPHONES SINCE DARNED INTERMINABLE HOUR AND DISTINCT THINGS BEING WHAT THEY ARE THIS, LIKE GUYS DONT COMMISSION INTO THE BARE BETRAY BALK AVAYA ENTRANCING ON AND BEYOND NORTEL NETWORKS AWAY, IF IS NESSESARY IF NORTEL CAN GUBBINS ESTIMATE THEIR COOPORATE OFFICES HERE IN AMERICA THAT WISHES BE BELIEVABLE AND YOU AND NORTEL NETWORKS CAN WORKS TOGETHER AS A DUO, WHAT DO YOU THINK? NORTEL&VERIZON NETWORKS, AND NORTEL PICK UP WHERE IDENTICAL COMMUNISTIC BENEATH PAR VALUE A BELOW AVERAGE MANUFACTERING THE NORSTAR TELEPHONES AND SYSTEMS DEVOTED THE DROP SOMEONE A TINKLE M7100 M7208 M7310 M7324 T7100 T7208 T7316 AND T7316E AND THE SYSTEMS 3X8 6X16 AND THE OTHERS NORSTAR SYSTEMS, SO GRATIFICATION DONT DESTINE EVASION AVAYA BE THE PRIZEWINNER IN THIS LAWSUIT, IM SO SO SO SUITED TO BE TIED MORE THIS CIRCUMSTANCES, WE ADULATION NORTEL NETWORKS, THEY ARE RISIBLE AND ITS BEEN YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS IS BEEN IN THE RETAIL AND YOU UNMITIGATED THAT GUYS, THE AVERNUS WITH AVAYA’S PEOPLE, WE YEARN AS A WAITING TO NORTEL & VERIZON NETWORKS TOGETHER AS A YOKE AS A FAMILY. UTENSILS YOU

:dubious:

Reported.

that may be my all-time favorite scam quote, though. . .

Backwards it says “Paul is the devil”.

I thought the software automatically turned all-caps to mixed-case.

Utensils me? Well, fork you too, pal.

Same here. What’s up with this guy?

Why do you think he was banned?

I already banned the guy. I cleared the post because I like this kind of gibberish spam. I read this one and found myself if Marlon and Tito and Randy are annoyed the OP isn’t going to enlighten them.

No, UTENSILS YOU!

Fork you too, buddy.

Why the hostility. I think he just wants to spoon you.

This sounds like a Cole Porter lyric.

Yeah, my reporting was a simulpost.

I’m starting to wonder if it wasn’t run through Babel Fish or some other translator:

UTENSILS YOU ~ “fork” you

PEOPLE IN UNIFIED STATES ~ People in United States

WHAT THE GEHENNA ~ what the hell

DROP SOMEONE A TINKLE ~ give someone a ring

SUITED TO BE TIED ~ fit to be tied

Good point. I think it’s a request to enter into a purchase agreement to buy Nortel’s PBX business away from Avaya.

I’m not sure how they did it. But if I quote it, remove the quote tags and then preview it as if I was the one posting it, the spam turns to all lowercase like I’d expect.

It’s just so full of whimsy. . . When Jabberwocky’s spam.

The software turns all-caps to all lowercase. I’m guessing it didn’t happen here because this guy’s post originally included a link (with lower case text) to whatever site he was spamming for. I removed the link before I approved the post.

Hey, I think this guy has been emailing me!

This brings back memories of that other guy’s post and the silver-tongued connectors or whatever. We got hours of fun out of him … or at least several minutes. Why can’t all spammers be fun like this?