Web sites you hope to God aren't real ...

… but yes, they are. You think they’re jokes, but they’re not. Oh no, sir.

http://greatjohn.com - Great John Toilet Company. From the site:

This image (SFW) says it all.

I don’t want to provide the link, but I saw a billboard yesterday.

Big picture of a nice looking guy, and it said “EX-GAYs prove, change is possible!” with a website address beneath it.

Ugh. I didn’t even go to the site to look at it.

To paraphrase Jay Leno: if you’re so big you’re breaking the toilet, the solution is not “get a bigger toilet”.

Fortunately, Bonsai Kitty I know isn’t real… It is funny when people decide that it is real, however.

Ouchy the Clown. (Following some links from the front page are obviously NSFW.)

There’s some nightmare fodder for ya, right there.

curls up into a tiny little ball and shudders

I dunno, sometimes I wish this website didn’t exist.

IckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIckIck

NAMBLA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAG! MY EYES! MY EYES!

This

Really funny “true stories” though:

You can just picture him, cheesy grin, thumbs up! Disturbing.

Regarding the OP-

My Dad’s not a circus freak, but he HAS broken two toilet seats just by sitting on them in the past few years.

Maybe I should send him that link.

I will not post the worst sites, because they are never something to give a link to. I will give a hint of a less nastie site. It was a homepage without the appropriate disclaimer cover, and I couldn’t decide if it was serious or not. After a couple paragraphs it was obvious that this person and someeothers, had a very perverted fetish. The hint is aquarium air pump and extended stomach.

A wierd British one is down after years on a site. It was the public health department and their Flash Cartoon “The twelve STD’s of Christmas”. I have an IE favorites subfolder labeled “I can’t Beleive This Is Public”.

Society for the Practical Establishment and Perpetuation of the Ten Commandments: I’ve never been able to figure out if this dude is serious or not. If not the joke was old six years ago. If so, then maybe it’s time to put a lifeguard by the gene pool.

Warning for cat lovers - this is disturbing. As soon as I saw this I tried to find it on Snopes, hoping it was fake, but there’s nothing as far as I found.

http://www.tinkebell.com/pinkeltje

She made a purse out of a cat. That part is true. I just sincerely hope that the linked story isn’t true.

And a warning for everyone - don’t click the “What To Do With Your Cat?” link at the right. Just don’t do it. But since you’re going to do it anyway, I will warn you that the contents of the link are graphic and not safe for work. Or anywhere else.

Wow, I really hope this is a joke. here’s a quote from the section regarding homosexuality.

The constitution, particularly the first amendment, in essence states that male citizens have the so-called “right” and “freedom” to think, speak and act in ways opposite to their God-given and thus rightful role as males; and female have the so-called “right” and “freedom” to think, speak and act in ways opposite to their God-given and thus rightful role as females. In no way does the constitution encourage faithfulness to your rightful gender, but strongly discourages it by virtue of its most poisonous concepts of “rights” and “freedoms.”

Appearantly, his god hates freedom.

Elmwood, you do realize that it takes time to lose weight?

So, if you’ve broken a toilet seat like I have, such products do fulfill a niche market. (Never broken a toilet, but I can see how it can happen, too.) I’m almost 400 lbs, and losing weight at a steady 2-3 lbs a week. So, if I find a product that means I don’t have to worry about breaking a throne - I might go for it.