Weekly World News hits a grand slam with their August 22 issue! Get your copy today!

Don’t blame me. I voted for Kang.

I followed the link to http://www.weeklyworldnews.com and what do I see in the ad banner at the top? An ad for the NY Times!

The funniest WWN article I ever saw was about “God’s Diet Plan.” His advice included using smaller plates, taking the stairs inside of the elevator, and eating healthier snacks.

We’ve gone beyond parody now! But seriously…

It’s not funny to jerk people around like this. I know several people who I would buy a free Brazilian vacation for tif this were true!

There is actually a grain of truth in some of the stories. NPR reported a quirk in the laws in Brazil that make for less civil liability for killing someone with a vehicle than seriously injuring them. It was reported that truckers would sometimes back over a victim so they’d only be liable for a lump sum death benefit of $40k or so rather than have to pay massive, ongoing medical bills for survivors.

Why go to Brazil? I do this down the street all the time.

I used to buy WWN all the time until the guy at the mall stopped carrying it :frowning:

I like how they predict the apocolypse every other week.

My favorite headline: Nostrodamus says Elvis, Walt Disney alive!