Weird Question on the Planet Hollywood placemat

Last night some relatives were in town and wanted to go to the very touristy Planet Hollywood in Times Square.

Actually the food was more than passable.

But the placemat had some movie trivia questions and only one stumped me and one was (to me) just wrong.

The stump question was

What actor was originally cast as the alien in Predator?

Van Damn

The placemat also asked.
What two characters are in all six Star Wars movies?

Their answer was R2D2 and C3PO.

But all six films? The sixth movie is not out yet Plus Obi Wan is in all films and you could also argue that Annie Skywalker is in all films (though in some he goes by the name of Darth Vader)

I don’t think the EWok adventure counts as a movie. It was not release to theatres. Was it?

Discuss

Well, IMDB backs up the

Van Damm Predator assertation.

[quote]
According to an interview with director John McTiernan, the “hole in the jungle” appearance of the Predator was played by Jean-Claude Van Damme in a “blue screen” (actually red) suit. Van Damme quit after two days, unhappy with being cast as an uncredited special effect. The alien was scrapped, redesigned and was eventually played by 7’2" Kevin Peter Hall.

[quote]

Can’t help with the Star Wars assertations because it does seem like Obi-Wan would fit as well…even Yoda, right? (Although he was computer-generated for the first two and the third.)

duh Sorry for the tag messup there.

Yoda was not in A New Hope. (the first movie)

I think the question should be “what two actors are in all six Star Wars movies?”, to which the answer would be Anthony Daniels (as C-3PO) and Kenny Baker (as R2-D2). Planet Hollywood confused the characters with the actors.

Right, sorry.