Welcome Redboss!

Urp!
Try that again…

:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:
:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…
:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…
:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:
:mad:…:mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…:mad::mad:…

Yeah, I know there have been several new members. But I’m singling out Redboss for

&…

G’day, Redboss…and welcome aboard!

I don’t know if you’ve been back to this thread, but your smiley doesn’t come out. It was readable in the reply window when I quoted it from your post, but in the post itself it just looks like an abacus.

I am most grateful for your welcomes foolsguinea and Cajun man (I don’t think the Narnian mouse {is that the right reference?} was actually responding to me)

I am, in fact, infatuated with these message boards, and worried about my infatuation. I spent about four hours of work time on Thursday browsing and posting. It’s so rich and so strange! How can I tear myself away from time to time?

So far I am delighted by the high quality of the interactions, the concern for accurate and evidence-based contributions to debate, the dry wit and deadly timing of some posters, the fascination with the trivial and the toleration shown for the profound.

I have only dipped my toe in, and to have a salute of little red grumpy faces, and MY NAME IN A THREAD TITLE was more than I could ever expect!

I hope to live up to this honour, and bring you a few more amused grins and naughty chuckles. Thanks guys, I regard you highly.

There follows the first use of my signature tag…