Well, I *would* have pursued a relationship with her, but....

Anybody seen Fantastic Four?

Very matching panties & bra. Yes, indeed. However, I think she was just meant to be very high-maintenance, not expecting anything…

I was hanging out with a chick who didn’t like falafels. Right there, I knew it wasn’t going to work. Seriously who the hell doesn’t love falafels?

I will say that some of the things that are mentioned here are incredible turn-ons to me, personally. Totally natural, mussed hair…drool! Imperfections are really what I look for in the whole artificial package. The nuance that breaks the barrier of all of that make-up and other overmade bullshit drives me wild. I like girls that look natural, very little or better yet, no make-up. there are moments of perfection in the imperfect, I find them all the time.

I remember seeing part of a sitcom episode where what I call a “Miss Priss” has set her alarm to go off well before her husband, just so she can brush her teeth. (They are newlyweds.) All this, so that she still seems “perfect” to her husband, and never has bad breath.

[SUB]I wish I could place the sitcom, but I can’t. It would have been in the early nineties though. [/SUB]

To go into more detail, the woman wakes up early, sneaks into the bathroom, brushes her teeth, then goes back to bed and pretends to wake up just after her husband, so when he kisses her he comments on her fresh breath.

Zabali,
I don’t think that was a sitcom. I think that was a commercial for toothpaste or mouthwash. I’m reasonably sure I saw it several times- and I would have been unlikely to see a scene from a sit-com several times.

There was an episode of “Kids In the Hall” where someone did that…the comment was “you always taste like strawberries”.

I once had a girlfriend whose next door neighbors were newlyweds.
The new wife came over and asked my girlfriend to use the toilet in my girlfriend’s apartment, as she had never done that with her husband in the house, but he’d been around the house for too long for her to hold it any longer.
The girlfriend let her, actually.