Well, that didn't take long - Sessions fired

This is a huge problem for our political system: The nation is run by geriatrics who should be retired.

You’re trying to say something here, but damned if I can tell what it is.

The words are all in English, but they just aren’t fitting together right.

Pretty much like all of his posts, then.

With the retirements of Mikulski, Cochran, and Hatch (and the death of McCain), there will be 5 Senators over 80 when the new Senate convenes in January: Feinstein, Grassley, Shelby, Inhofe, and Roberts. Feinstein (the oldest) was just re-elected; Inhofe and Roberts will be up for re-election in 2020; Grassley and Shelby in 2022.

That’s still five too many.

As I discovered in the course of dialogs like this, it’s usually a waste of time trying to figure out what the fuck he means or why he’s saying it, and a mistake trying to respond to it. I’ve had more productive conversations with my son’s German Shepherd.

All anyone really needs to know is that his remarks are always plugging his particular brand of deluded far-right libertarian extremism. What, if anything, goes through his fevered brain when he actually puts the words together isn’t interesting or useful.

[sub](I posted this in elections but that thread seems to be petering out so I’ll try here)[/sub]

That is what judge Napolitano is suggesting. Is there anything to this?

For what it’s worth, Kellyanne Conway’s husband agrees.

Cross-posted from GD:

If Il Douche decides he must hang Hillary, he will schedule the execution for noon the next day and advise the Court that he wants their legal and Constitutional okey-dokey by eleven a.m. Even money that he gets it, and on schedule.

Yes you have been ethered several times, and have no shame in repeatedly linking to said etherings.

Boomer comedy.

Yes. Perhaps your bubbled mind is unaware that Eric Holder was viciously anti-immigrant and anti-weed.

I rest my case.

More Boomer one-liners please. Break out that Mary Tyler Moore Show box set if you have to.

You really are a priceless fucking moron. This will be my only response to you in this thread which you’ve been pulluting with your lame attempts to defend yourself with nerd-speak and incomprehensible analogies. The reason that I’m quite happy to reference my “ethering” (whatever the fuck that is supposed to mean in English) is that anyone can follow along and read the many responses – as well as mine – to your idiocy from many different posters in those two threads. You’ve cited a narrow and questionable statistic about direct climate-related deaths that I’ve shown to be both wrong and irrelevant, and tried like a complete fucking moron to draw the conclusion that therefore climate change is no problem whatsoever, and fuck what 50 years of dedicated climate science has to say about it. And your cite is moronic blathering from a pathetic old-school climate denialist writing for the Cato Institute.

You are, in fact, so fucking clueless that I can count at least the following four major argumentative fallacies in your bullshit:

Causal Fallacy
Red Herring Fallacy
The Hasty Generalization Fallacy
False Appeal to Authority

Which is why it directly contradicts all the science and all the facts. Because it’s total bullshit from start to end, in every way.

On this subject, as on all others that I’ve seen you opine on, you’re a clueless far-right extremist wingnut, and probably a dangerous one. I really wish you would fuck off and haunt some other message board, like 4chan. Really, you’d be much happier among fellow dangerous wingnuts. But anyway, at least do us all a favor and fuck off.

From the Justice who helped write the torture rationalizations for Bush.

Jumps out of hyperspace

I can offer two possibilities to WillFarnaby usage of ‘ether’.

One, it is an older term for the chemical mixture used to render a patient unconscious so as to perform surgery or other medical procedures. It is out of date and not used anymore as better medical drugs are now available to do the same job.

Two, is the theory of the ‘aether’, which was how science first hypothesized that light moved through the vacuum of space. It was dis-proven by experiment (see Michaelson-Morley) and replaced by current theory (which you can look up on your own, too much physics gives me a headache).

So WF could be indicated you are unconscious of things or holding to an old and disproved theory.

Or maybe he’s just being a prick. Your call.

Press on.

Jumps back into hyperspace

You have not shown it to be wrong. You have not posted any data on climate related deaths over the time span I specified.

I have never drawn that conclusion. Your bubble brain causes you to assume I have said everything that Rush Limbaugh has ever said.

The idea that there is 50 years of climate science that draws the same conclusion shows that you are a mere activist. Not a scientist. No scientist speaks like this.

Cool tirade.

The irony here is too much for me.

No.

Again. Irony is a novel concept to you, no?

I made four claims. None of which you have laid a finger on.

Population has been increasing. Dispute?
Starvation has been decreasing. Dispute?
Temperature has been increasing. Dispute?
Climate related deaths have been decreasing. Dispute?

Yes, it is clear that I present a danger to your sense of self, but you continue to return, so I must continue to make your soul burn slow.

I think maybe I’m being ethered. Is it that thing where you’re really, really, really bored?

So it’s not just me. I read that post over and over trying to make sense of it.