[QUOTE=NAF1138]
Good point, don’t talk strategy at night. And observers should keep posts to the designated observation threads.
I will list a complete set of rules for this game once we have a full player roster, but it will be just about the same as RT’s, maybe a tweak here or there.
And yeah, I am going to make the role assignments random. And I will set up a google group for the mafia.
[/QUOTE]
Not trying to step on your toes NAF just thought I would point out a few things.They may be unavoidable though.
Thanks for the game!
[QUOTE=FlyingCowOfDoom]
Question: Will the Mafia members be allowed to discuss on their private board during the “day”?
–FCOD
[/QUOTE]
That depends. On what, I don’t want to say. But I will say, that I am planing on keeping some things secret for the town. I will let you all know the possibilities of what characters there are and what they each can do…but I am not going to say which are in the game and which aren’t. There may be masons, maybe not. There may be a serial killer, maybe not. I thik that now that everyone has had a taste of the game that this added mystery will provide a bit of spice.
I got the idea from mafiascum.com where this seems to be the standard MO for big games. So go check out a few of those games if you want to get a better idea of how this should work out.
I’m opting out this round. I’m bouncing back and forth from California to Georgia and back over the next week or so, 4 days of which are going to be confined to a Subaru full of 4 cats, 2 dogs, and a girlfriend who will be quitting smoking. Needless to say, I’d much rather be playing with y’all.
[QUOTE=MadTheSwine]
Don’t do anything rash Winston,no hard feelings eh?
[/QUOTE]
Not at all.
I vote we lynch MadTheSwine!

I was totally hooked on the last thread. Sign me up.
off to study MafiaScum.com…
I’m in like Flynn. E-mail is in my profile 
As much fun as it was last time, I’ll have to sit out this round. I’m starting a new round of classes that look like they’ll keep me busy for the next few weeks.
Sigh. Stupid new career getting in the way of my werewolf games. grumble, grumble…
Sign or queue me up, please
I’m going to sit this one out as well. I’ll be traveling a few times in the next couple of weeks, and that’s not really conducive to playing.
It’ll be nice to be able to read this thread just once, though. And I’m looking forward to reading the commentary in real time!
I missed out last time, I’d love to play this time!
I wanna play too–this is gonna be so sweet…
E-mail is in the profile, so drop me a line!
OK so we are up to 24 players alredy, and I want to make sure that everyone who played last time and “signed up” for the next round early gets to play. So I am going to put a temporary hold on signups just until everyone gets back to me.
I don’t know why I thought it would take 3 days to fill this thing up.