[QUOTE=Rubystreak]
It is a tactic, just like lurking and not posting is a tactic. If you’ve got nothing to hide, why not get into the convo and mix it up? My idea was, get people to talk so I and others can have a decent idea of who might be a werewolf. So my tactic worked. Here you are. All the better for the game, and if you stick around and chat, then I probably won’t vote to lynch you… unless you say something really suspicious. See, you’re damned if you do and damned if you dont. 
Now where are Miller and moonstarsun? Miller has posted quite a bit elsewhere on the board in the last couple of days, but his last post to this thread was 10 days ago. My feeling is, either he’s hiding something, or he’s not playing anymore. Either way, I’d vote to lynch him because I don’t think it’s in the spirit of the game to withhold participation like that. moonstarsun, OTOH, has apparently only posted to this thread and no others since 2/14. So s/he is paying attention to the game, but deliberately not saying much. Does that strike you as suspicious? It does me. So for me, these two are high on my list of potential people to lynch.
As for you, Richard Parker, interesting that you pop up so fast at the mention of your name, which you have done twice now (once when mentioned by RT for low participation, once when mentioned by me for same). As with moonstarsun, it makes me wonder why you are following the thread so closely but choosing to say so little.
But still, I have no idea if I’m onto anything or what. You guys might be laying low because you are the GA or the Seer. And wouldn’t that suck if you got lynched for being too quiet…
[/QUOTE]
Well, I am following the thread closely. But short of offering my take on the game so far and my vote, I’m not sure exactly what it is I am to be contributing (aside from banter, and I’m not sure how that affects things tactically).
For the record: I think **Ogre **behaved somewhat suspiciously on the first day, and I am also suspicious of JSexton’s open strategizing. But I don’t have much strong to go on, so I voted for **Kat **given the reasons I offered.
There are many ways to play this game, and the beauty is that there is no one true set of tactics because we’re all constantly adapting. Since I am a “lurker”, and also a townsperson, naturally I find it a bad idea to lynch lurkers (like me!).