Werewolf - a game.

[QUOTE=sturmhauke]
It’s neck and neck between Miller and One And Only Wanderers! Anyone want to place bets?
[/QUOTE]

Since I voted for Miller, I get why he’s been targeted. What was the reasoning for One And Only Wanderers? Use of mafia scum lingo was one thing… anything else I should be considering but haven’t?

[QUOTE=Suburban Plankton]

**MadTheSwine’s **actions are a bit confusing. On Day 1, he voted to lynch JSexton. Then early on Day 2, for no apparent reason he comes out on the side of “Boss Sexton”, and the two of them start the ball rolling against One And Only Wanderers. Since I’ve already made known my feelings about JSexton, I’ll leave any further conclusions as an exercise for the reader.
[/QUOTE]

I thought the reason was very apparent.I voted to lynch the guy that sniffed out a werewolf.I called his reasoning “BS” and “made up”.Turns out it wasn’t.So for that, he gets my trust.Sorry for the confusion.

[QUOTE=Rubystreak]
Since I voted for Miller, I get why he’s been targeted. What was the reasoning for One And Only Wanderers? Use of mafia scum lingo was one thing… anything else I should be considering but haven’t?
[/QUOTE]

He was the first to cast an official vote, and was also fingered by **Rysto **(RIP). I believe **JSexton **also provided a few other reasons.

[QUOTE=Suburban Plankton]
Lynch JSexton.

I think his voting for **Menocchio **in Day 1 (relatively early on, by the way) was a case of misdirection that went horribly wrong. His stated reason at the time was the “third person to vote” theory, which he has yet to support. It sounds like something he threw out there just so that he could cast a vote, thinking that it was so absurd that nobody would follow him.
[/quote]

No. I’m not making it up at all. It’s a very common convention at mafiascum.net, where this game is played constantly.

Also, why on earth would I, as scum, make up an absurd reason to vote for my own teammate? Explain the thinking there, because I can’t fathom how that’s a productive plan.

If I’m capable of making up reasons to vote for my scumbuddy, wouldn’t I also be capable of making up reasons to switch my vote to a townie?

No, just a mis-remembering of the rules for this particular game. Different games have different rules, and one of the most common was that, at deadline, you must have a majority to lynch. Merely having the most votes isn’t enough, quite often, and I was thinking that’s how this one worked. I should have gone back and checked.

[QUOTE=Enginerd]
Right now I see JSexton and Wanderers as two sides of the same coin.

[/QUOTE]

Can you explain what you mean here?

[QUOTE=Richard Parker]
He was the first to cast an official vote, and was also fingered by **Rysto **(RIP). I believe **JSexton **also provided a few other reasons.
[/QUOTE]

The death of Rysto was a biggie. Rysto only contributed a little bit, but a decent portion of that was attacks on Wanderers. Being first to vote doesn’t bother me, as aggression is a good thing in my book.

[QUOTE=Winston Smith]
:: leers ::

Hey, baby. :wink:

Oops. Uh, sorry. :smack:
[/QUOTE]

So you wanna hook up if they don’t hang me?

:rolleyes:

See if I sit with you in the pub next time around.

Vote count please. I need to know if it’s role claim time.

As requested (and hopefully with no mistakes this time);

One and Only Wanderers - 6 Votes (JSexton, MadTheSwine, Richard Parker, Miller, dnooman, unfinished symphony).

Miller - 5 Votes (jsgoddess, Rubystreak, moonstarssun, One and Only Wanderers, Enginerd).

moonstarssun - 2 Votes (Winston Smith, Kat)

JSexton - 2 Votes (Suburban Plankton, Captain Carrot)

Richard Parker - 1 Vote (hocow)

Ogre - 1 Vote (ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies)

Enginerd - 1 Vote (Ogre)

do people want a role claim out of me, or is it too early?

[QUOTE=One And Only Wanderers]
do people want a role claim out of me, or is it too early?
[/QUOTE]

You’ll have to decide for yourself, and then see if we believe you.

What I’m saying is that I’m happy to role claim, but only if that is what the group wants.

[QUOTE=One And Only Wanderers]
What I’m saying is that I’m happy to role claim, but only if that is what the group wants.
[/QUOTE]

How many roles are there to claim? And what powers does each role have? Maybe a recap is in order?

Rev’s official “Day One” post is here:

Unvote moonstarssun.

I vote for One and Only Wanderers.

One and Only Wanderers - 7 Votes (JSexton, MadTheSwine, Richard Parker, Miller, dnooman, unfinished symphony, Winston Smith).

Miller - 5 Votes (jsgoddess, Rubystreak, moonstarssun, One and Only Wanderers, Enginerd).

moonstarssun - 1 Votes (Kat)

JSexton - 2 Votes (Suburban Plankton, Captain Carrot)

Richard Parker - 1 Vote (hocow)

Ogre - 1 Vote (ComeToTheDarkSideWeHaveCookies)

Enginerd - 1 Vote (Ogre)

OK - role claim.

I’m pro-town, and I’m a Mason. This means I have slightly more information than a vanilla townie, as I know for sure who 2 other innocent parties are. Lynch me in haste and regret it at your leasure

Whoa. Looks like my vote-changing strategy was either spot-on, or horribly backfired.

:: shaking head ::

We’ve got nothing to go on but your word, tight? And it’s completely within the context of the game for a Werewolf to claim a townie title, right?

[QUOTE=Winston Smith]
Whoa. Looks like my vote-changing strategy was either spot-on, or horribly backfired.

:: shaking head ::

We’ve got nothing to go on but your word, tight? And it’s completely within the context of the game for a Werewolf to claim a townie title, right?
[/QUOTE]

yes and no. There are 2 other Masons. If i false claim Mason they can jump all over me, but that would involve outing themselves. These situations are always tricky.

unvote. Masons are unlynchable. We know that they exist, and we know that the real masons would sink him if he was lying.