wha...???

Let’s see, looks like French…

“And defect of the sound reproduction! Hé! Queest this that this thing coming towards me is very fast? Very very quickly. If large and flat and round, it needs a great broad word resounding like… the round ground of ound of ow…! It is him! It is a good name - the ground! I wonder whether they will be friends with me?”

I see…

[sub](HHGTG, no?)[/sub]

Where’s my towel…

wuh…?
bort…?
snuh…?
yeeeeeeee…
eeeeeeeuuuuuuuucccccccchhhhh…
bleeeeeeccccccchhhhhhh…
blaaaaaahhhhhhhh…

Aha! There it is! Ewwww…looks like someone snotted it. :smiley:

Oui, that would be the final thoughts of a missle suddenly turned into a blue whale.

I remember it being a sperm whale.

…I broke a nail…

My bones are old, my teeth are grey…

Your teeth are grey? Wow… better get yourself to a dentist, and fast!

And ask for the gas!

Jill and I were going to pick beans today, but she fell out of the boat and we couldn’t find her.

Well, seeing as I’m drinking a nice big ole glass of cheap red wine, I’ll say…

“Arriba! Abajo! Al centro! Al dentro!”

Gulp!!

Oh, and … MEOW!!! :smiley:

Joel: …the hell?

Ok, here it is, this sandwich is patented, so don’t even try:

Strawberry preserves on one piece of bread, creamy PB on another. In between, is 1/2 to 3/4 of a banana, thinly sliced. Then on the third piece of bread is thickly spread Nutella.

Ok, so maybe it’s nothing earthshattering, but it’s a damn good sammich, thank you very much. I’ve been thinking about deep frying it, but the strawberries might melt into nothing.

Tell noone!!!

What the…?

Son of a…

So, what’s your favorite cheese?

Not feta cheese or goat cheese, I can tell you that much!

Hee, Zuid-Afrikaans! Eens kijken… ik kan jouw taal goed lezen, en een beetje verstaan ook (ik ben in 1998 3 weken in jouw prachtige land op vakantie geweest). Kun jij het Nederlands een beetje goed lezen? En verstaan, lukt dat ook?

Wat betekent “Sjoe”? Ik denk dat het een vloek is of zo, klopt dat?

Baaie dankie!

It’s 1:09 in the morning, I haven’t had much sleep lately, and after reading this thread, I know that it’s time for me to go to bed now.

When I wake up the in the morning, this thread had damn well better be in English.