What am I craving?

They’d hit mine. Send them over to Chicago, stat.

A man?

How you doing? :slight_smile:

Pica, or allotriophagy, is caused by an iron deficiency.
It’s a myth that you crave exactly the thing that will cure it, because the cure is simply an iron supplement or multivitimin with iron.

A nice slice of toast (just barely browned, so you get that nice crunch while preserving the chewyness of the bread) smeared with a bit of cranberry butter.

Or, I do have one of those frozen drink buckets, all nice and ready to go. (Tequila Sunrise: if you want a cranberry cosmo, that’ll have to wait until I find a bottle of vodka and get it mixed up.) Surprisingly good, for a mix.

<< Do Not Underestimate the Power of the Chocolate Side of the Force! >>

A 7-layer burrito from Taco Bell with a coupla packets of ‘fire’ sauce, and a big ol’ Baja Blast Mountain Dew.

An all-expenses-paid holiday to Greenland!
(You’re pining for the fjords.)

Leaving out the quotes this time, because you know who you are.

Well, yesterday I tried some beef stew (made myself in the slow cooker), some beer (Red Stripe and Bass, a touch added to the stew of course), some nice chocolate, and a fresh cinnamon raisin bagel.

Those Mexican cookies and flavored popcorn sound damn good, but are sadly out of reach. I’ve never eaten at Taco Bell and I don’t suppose I’ll start now (though I did have my first White Castle experience the other day…maybe that’s it, they obviously put crack in the onion rings).

As for an iron deficiency, I had that beef and I took a vitamin just in case.

I am, as always, pining for the fjords, but this is a natural state and nothing to be alarmed about.

Masturbating like a crazed circus monkey has its charms, but for once in my life, I’m pretty sure that’s not what I want, since my work with a partner on the high wire has been most satisfactory.

The unidentifying craving, resistant to my efforts, persists into day two…