What are the worst-rated items on Amazon?

The customer reviews for Quietus Tinnitus Relief Ringing System are really bad: 33/36 customers rate it with one star. Not even sure why Amazon continues to carry it.

But I would assume other products have even worst ratings.

There are some good ratings for Haribo Sugarless Gummy Bears, but the folks that don’t like it REALLY don’t like it. And those that like them use them for vicious pranks.

More fun reviews here: http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1390754560&sr=8-2&keywords=sugar+free+gummy+bears

Here’s a thread you might find amusing.

Weird–that hand mixer linked to above is still for sale at amazon, but now it’s $25 instead of $5. Two left in stock.

It’s not a bug, it’s a feature!

The Worst Things For Sale might list some of them.

I’ve seen a couple of really bad items that have a ton of good reviews. I reported one item that had 20 5-star reviews by the same person (who was probably the seller). Haven’t gone back to check if they were removed.

Gold electroplated bars that resemble actual gold bars and are stamped ‘.999 fine’. What a joke. “Great value for collectors!” - um, NO. They’re for suckers too stupid to catch that they aren’t real gold and aren’t of any fucking value whatsoever.