What are you doing *right now*-- who can top this?

Zoe, my dear, your breasts are just so…well…expressive this evening…

:eek:

:smiley:

It would seem as though Zoe’s breasts are Jewish. Learn something everyday.

Well I am having a week wherein I am being severly punished by the Gods of electricity and technology in general.

So far this week;

Computer crash, major and bad, 2 days in the shop, bummer.

Washing machine breaks, ( this is a tragedy of major proportions as there is a paralysed and bedridden resident in my home which necessitates much, MUCH laundry.)

After fully decorating the tree one half of one string of lights goes out, how depressing. This necessitates complete undo and redo of the tree with a trip to the store for more lights.

TV in bedridden Mother In Law’s room just quits working. Without a tv to distract all her aches and pains magnify.

Vacuum cleaner dies, only after it’s been dragged down from upstairs, no explanation offered, stupid machine.

And the hot water tap turned into niagara falls in the upstairs bathroom, requiring a plumber and the water be shut off to the whole house, you guessed it, when the caregiver was here for the bathing ritual.

And yet here it is the end of the week. The computer is back, as you may have guessed, the washing machine is fixed, the tv is back from the shop, the tree looks great and it seemed like all was right with the world.

Then, this morning, the niagara effect returned, bastard, but hubby did a temporary fix so it’s stopped - for now.

I am, however, fully dressed and even if the house burns to the ground this will be a banner day in my houshold.

That’s because my beautiful daughter is coming to town so we can get in a lovely visit before the real chaos starts. It was a surprise just put together a couple of days ago, I am over the moon.

I’m killing another hour or son before I call it a weekend, and wondering why I didn;t notice this thread before.

And wiping coffee off my desk after reading Anastasaeon’s Excellent Adventure.

I’m masturbating like a motherfu…
actually I’m at work deciding who gets to go on break when and who gets to go home early because it’s slow.

I’m sitting at home; in my “old lady” robe, drinking a diet coke, and posting here. I don’t beat anyone at this game.