What are you listening to right now?

I’m listening to Lovefool by The Cardigans, after I heard it playing in the background of a TV show and had to go get it. (She has the bluest eyes I’ve ever seen; it makes me wonder if they’re digitally enhanced.) I’m also listening to Kleiner Satellit by Blümchen, which has a really weird music video. Plus you have to love one paragraph lyrics (I have no idea why, but all her songs are like that). :stuck_out_tongue:

Valete,
Vox Imperatoris

ETA: By the way, does anyone know if Blümchen (“Blossom”) is pronounced bloom-cheen or bloom-chin (or neither)?

“Scatman” by Scatman John

(inspired by the Good Humor thread in GQ - there used to be a commercial where the guy danced around singing “I’m the Good Humor man!” to the same tune, lol.)

The latest Nas album, Untitled (though it was supposed to be called something else), has been on continuous play in my car for the last week. It’s fantastic.

I recently discovered Heart so I just got done listening to all the Led Zeppelin covers done by Heart. Best Zeppelin covers I’ve ever heard. Before that I was listening to Dreamboat Annie which is a great album. Right now I’m listening to hold music as I wait for an operator from Briggs Corp to pick up the phone. My Zune has the Rumours CD by Fleetwood Mac on pause.

Gershwin’s Three Preludes. With the Hiefetz arrangements to follow :slight_smile:

Getting the Led out with a little Black Dog atm…

Handel’s Jephtha

I’m listening to the entire Beatles discography right now, because I want to see what made them such a big deal. Only listened to a few songs so far but I’m really liking them (“I saw her Standing There” and “Love me Do” are awesome).

The '59 Sound by the Gaslight Anthem. You can check out “Old White Lincoln” here.

I’ve always felt the same thing about her eyes! Deep gorgeous pools of luminous blue.

In answer to the OP, “Low” by Flo-rida.

The closest I can get with my crappy phonetic spelling would be blymmchen

As for what I’m listening too, 7 Mujeres by Miguelito. Soft latin music.

“bluem-chen”

Born In The '70s - Ed Harcourt

Been there done that. They have a few GREAT albums but a lot of garbage that I couldn’t listen to as well.

So a short “e”, like in “egg”, right? That’s what I was trying to get across with my even worse phonetic spelling.

Valete,
Vox Imperatoris

I’m listening to Music Choice (Smooth Jazz) on my television, and they’re playing an instrumental song:

Artist: Mike Levine
Song: Free Fall
CD: From the Heart

And now I’m listening to an album my brother got me off my Amazon wishlist for Xmas: The String Quartet Tribute to Duran Duran.

Yes, it’s fantastic; and yes, it has Rio.

Kings of Leon’s discography. Arizona, which is off Because of the Times, at this specific moment.

♫♫♪There’s a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, dear Liza
There’s a hole in the bucket, dear Liza, a hole…♪♫
Remind me to thank my mother properly for this “Gross and Annoying Songs” CD. It’s been on repeat for 4 hours. I need to find something suitably squishy and rotten to sneak under her pillow.

The Closing of Winterland, by the Grateful Dead Dec. 31st, 1978 Concert. I’m on Disc 3 of 4.

(bolding mine)
:eek:

You want to be blown away, try A Day in the Life.

They were famous for a reason.