What are you too old for (but you do it anyway)?

My husband eats Frosted Flakes for breakfast every day and would eat Chef Boy-ar-dee for lunch and/or supper every day, too, if I didn’t cook stuff. His body doesn’t seem to need actual nutrition. :confused:

Skateboarding.

I’m 34 and I still drag my tired butt down to the skatepark most Saturday’s. I can’t air anymore, my right knee aches for a couple of days after I go, and the road rash doesn’t seem to heal up as quick as it used to. But, I get as many runs as I want because none of the kids will get in my way, I can still carve the deep bowl like nobody’s business, and last weekend I pulled a frontside Smith grind over the stairs in the shallow end…and no one noticed. Damn kids.

I’m in the same boat…I’m 42 and I’m playing in a band, and not a hey-let’s-casually-play-some-covers-at-the-local-coffeeshop, but a full-on, fairly high energy, original band that, well, rocks, IMHO. I should maybe be doing something more dignified, but I just…can’t…do…that.

You can be too old to go to the zoo?!?! I LOVE zoos! **KeithT **just got a membership so we can go whenever I visit him. (He really likes them too.)

Neopets.com

And Neopets Trading Card Game.

Dinosaurs. I’m 44 and the thing I wanted to do most the last time we went to Manhattan was go to the Museum of Natural History.

Mad Magazine. I’ve read it since I was a kid, and though it has changed over the years, it has always made me laugh.

Harry Potter. Yep, I’ve read all the books, seen all the movies, and played all the computer games.

Heroclix

Huh?? Zoos are just for kids? I didn’t get the memo.

I forgot to add them to my list! We don’t get M&Ms here in India, so every time any one I know is flying in, I ask them to bring me a couple of 250g bags! December, when a boat load of friends usually come down, has my closet filled with about 2 kgs of M&Ms :cool:

I have my blankit, and if you try and take it away from me, I will break every bone in your hands and arms, then kick you in the shins.

I own this t-shirt. I got it from a really nifty t-shirt store on 8th or 9th just below 2nd Ave in the East Village in NYC, though.

As to the OP, I’ll still kick your ass in GT4 (or 3). I still watch cartoons and I’m warming to some anime. I still jump down the last three or four steps if going down steps. I also run down the steps. When my hair was longer, I used to put it in pigtails to go running.