What are your Sim traits?

(Not sure if this should go here or in the Game Room… or MPSIMS? Damn these confusing categories!)

How would you describe your real life personality using the traits from Sims 3? In the game each adult sim gets five traits, but that seems a bit limited for real life, which is presumably a bit more complex than a video game, so let’s say you can list a maximum of ten.

I’d say that I’m an easy going loner who dislikes children and is a cat person. Unfortunately, I’m also a bit of a loser (I take that to mean not that I fail completely at life, just that I often have a harder time of it than others for no good reason). I’m clearly a vegetarian (that should ideally be vegan, but I’ll take what I can get) hydrophobe who hates the outdoors. Just to be a bit positive, I’d say that I have a good sense of humor, and since I’ve recently been displaying a sudden and surprising knack for playing the guitar, I’ll optimistically toss in the viruoso trait. Was that ten? Yeah, pretty much sums it up.

My ex-girlfriend was (well, presumably still is) ambitiousand hyperactivewith a photographer’s eye. Unfortunately, she had some rather severe commitment issues, was a light sleeper and was usually never nude. She was also neurotic. Actually, I’m beginning to understand why that relationship didn’t work out.