What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Me, I use Crest.

Here in Sweden I use something called Zendium (Anniz’ default toothpaste); in Turkey I used Ipana. Back in the States I was a big Tom’s of Maine fan, though it originally took some getting used to.

I usually use Crest.

Are there really any differences between the various categories of toothpaste? They all seem to have the same active ingredients, except for sodium flouride vs. stannous floride in some. Personally, I’d like to fight cavities and tartar. What basis would a consumer have to pick one over the other?

Lately, I’ve been using Colgate Luminous enamel strengthening toothpaste. I like it. Nice texture, good flavor. Makes my teeth feel cleen.

I’ve been using Crest forever - I bet over 50 years. I stick with the basic paste, sans mouthwash or whiteners or whatever else the other versions have. Why mess with success?

I have no brand loyalty in toothpaste. I buy whatever has fluoride and is cheapest.

I typically use Crest because that’s what mom bought.
I just picked up some Crest Pro Health from COSTCO and I really like it. It’s very gritty and does everything.

Crest Whitening Toothpaste is what I use.

I am currently using Crest, but I don’t have any loyalty to my toothpaste. Next time I need to buy some, I might buy something else.

Pasta del Capitano. It’s very good, and pleasant to use. Every time we travel to Italy we get a few tubes.

What is this toothpaste everyone is talking about? Stop talking magic you’re confusing me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Colgate is the brand, different variations depending on who goes to the store and gets it.

Actually, I have no idea. :slight_smile: At my boyfriend’s house is something called Ultrabrite, I think. But I really don’t know what’s there at home.

Whichever I can get on sale with a coupon.

I like Pepsodent for flavor, but I’ve been using Crest Total Dental World Mind Control for about 6 months now. It does everything but wash your car. I may very well be falling for a line, but I figure it’s probably not WORSE than anything else on the market, so I’ll stick with it.

I use Tom’s of Maine, peppermint with fluoride. Now I can’t stand anything else because they’re all too sweet.

Arm & Hammer. The baking soda and peroxide stuff.

I use the spearmint with flouride - and I agree. Other toothpastes taste like they’re made of sugar now.

We use Close-Up.

Lately I’ve been checking the fine print to see where the toothpaste is made. On one occasion I saw “Made in Mexico” on a Colgate box. Suffice to say, I won’t be using Colgate…

Colgate Total, for its anti-gingivitis properties. When I use it, my gums don’t bleed at all. If I use something else, they bleed, and I’m on anticoagulants.