What brand of toothpaste do you use?

UltraBrite usually, but I’m currently finishing up a tube of Pepsodent from the travel kit.

Tom’s of Maine. I alternate between the various minty flavors. As others have said, other brands taste overly sweet now that I’m used to Tom’s.

Used to be Tom’s of Maine, now Sensodyne.

Have tried that baking soda stuff. Nastier than fish sauce!

Sensodyne, usually the plain stuff with maybe fluoride or something, but lately I’ve been using the one with whitening and tartar control or something and it makes me gag, it’s so gritty. I don’t know if it’s baking soda or what, but it’s gross.

Arm & Hammer

Since switching to it many years ago, I can no longer stand the taste of Crest, Colgate, etc.

Whatever is cheapest.

I’ve used off brands my whole life and never had a cavity. I just have luck, I guess.

Jason.

I am severely allergic to SLS (sodium lauryl sulfate) and similar compounds, which are added by most toothpaste makers to enhance lathering (yes, including the so-called “natural” Tom’s). I used to break out constantly with mouth ulcers. Then I stopped using toothpastes with SLS, and I haven’t had a single problem in years and years.

I’m not loyal to Jason particularly; it’s just the easiest non-SLS brand to get around here.

Aim. It tastes the least bad, and is very cheap.

Currently using Colgate from China that my ex-GF gave me. It tastes like honeycomb and is actually quite good.

Right now, Tom’s of Maine apricot. Almost every minty toothpaste is way too strong for me, to the point of pain. I’ve got a little bit of Tom’s cinnamon-clove left but I found it at Big Lots and there’s no more to be had…pity.

Sensodyne-F - blue gel - sometimes mixed with Colgate Total.

FWIW, Tom’s now has a couple of toothpastes made without SLS.

I tend to alternate between various flavors of Tom’s; I’m currently on orange/mango.

Another Tom’s user, here. Hubby has to have his Aqua Fresh, so we get both, & Yeah, other toothpaste tastes too sweet since i started using the Tom’s.

Ditto. Red gel only.

BTW, anybody remember that rancid black toothpaste that was (at least with some of my friends) popular back in the 80’s…I think it might have been made with seaweed…seriously…nasty, nasty stuff.

Licor del Polo (no, not pollo, polo: pole as in north and south). I like their packaging better than the ones I see in other places and it works well for me, so I travel with it.

Their kids’ size is even small enough to bring it in a carry-on, although they only do it in (yech) “strawberry” and “bubble gum.”

I use Tom’s as my allergist told me to.

My wife and I use Tom’s of Maine (Usually the mint flavors). My daughter will use either the kids toothpaste or Tom’s of Maine. My son uses a kid’s toothpaste, usually Crest.

Arm & Hammer. I prefer the plain old regular variety, (as opposed to the whitening or whatever) but that is hard to find sometimes. It took some getting used to at first, way back when, but it leaves me feeling all clean and fresh. And the mainstream brands now taste too sweet.

Listerine toothpaste. It’s an addiction now–having used it, I can’t stand anything else because it doesn’t feel clean enough. I NEED THE BURN.

Another Tom’s of Maine user here.

We like Fennel best, but sometimes get Apricot or Mango. The Kiddo uses orange-mango.

None of us like minty flavors and none of us like the sweetness of traditional brands of toothpase.