What brand of toothpaste do you use?

Crest Pro-Health. Great for getting rid of nicotine :o and coffee stains.

My husband bought the Pro Health Nighttime formula once. I brushed before bedtime and I woke with a vague minty taste. I thought, “Wow, good stuff!” Then I got up and brushed again with it. Everything I ate and drank that day tasted minty. I even did a long bare toothbrush scrub/rinse of my entire mouth–tongue, cheeks, roof of mouth, gums, teeth–and the mintiness persisted.

So Pro-Health gets two thumbs up, while the Nighttime formula completely rips the edge of the envelope.

I used to use Arm and Hammer-and loved it.

But then suddenly they stopped selling it in the UK, I couldnt find it anywhere. Now when I go to the US i stock up and come back with a suitcase full of toothpaste.

Now I use Sensodyne because my teeth suddenly became really sensitive. I do really miss A+H though, nothing else tastes the same.

Colgate Total. I don’t care which of the zillion varieties of that I use.

I use two! pearl drops professional and Crest whitening expressions in cinnamon rush flavour! mmm - I love brushing my teeth! :smiley:

Oddly enough, we don’t get the Close-Up red gel here. In fact, I don’t even remember it. We do get a few flavors, including Green Tea.

There’s a brand here called Salz. I think it comes from Germany or Austria, and as the name implies, salt is the active ingredient. I’ve tried it, and it really is like brushing your teeth with salt. Yuck!

Arm & Hammer. Not spearmint flavor.

I’m sold on Tom’s of Maine! Or I use Arm and Hammer baking soda tp.

The kids like sparkles in their gel toothpaste, whatever it takes to get them at the sink with minimal complaint.