What channel do you have on your TV at this moment.

If your TV is not on right now, what channel would be on it if you turned it on this instant?
If I were at home, it would be The Travel Channel.

I’m watching Richard Jeni on HBO Comedy.

VH1. I love the 90’s. Currently '92. VH1 has been on for a while now…

Fox. I’m watching “Arrested Development”, a great show.

The tv’s not on, but the last thing I watched was the Weather Channel.

Himself & I are going back and forth between Arrested Development and the AFC football championship game on CBS.

ABC – Desperate Housewives.

Hell if I know. Although I have a TV, it’s been nothing more than a paperweight for seven months now.

I’m TiVo-ing (that is, recording) Carnivale on HBO at the moment, but my kid is watching Duck Dodgers.

Teletoon - Family Guy.

Me, too. :slight_smile:

Me three, except I’m watching it on CTV, the Canadian network that carries it.

Food Channel - Unwrapped

Well, I just shut it off whilst tuned to TNT, but my default setting is The Weather Channel, with the sound turned off. I find the animated radar maps and the gentle gestures of the weather persons calming, for some reason.

Speed Channel watching WRC Monte Carlo. Ahhhh, I loves me some WRC. :slight_smile:

IFC - I am watching Apacolypse Now Redux. I haven’t seen it before, and I should be going to bed but I am currently mesmorized by Sheen’s narration… Oh well, that is what coffee is for, right? :slight_smile:

I’m watching CNBC’s encore presentation of the current season premiere of The Apprentice*. I’ve never seen the show before, but I’m checking it out because I know one of the contestants. Danny, the guitar-playing “Chief Morale Officer” of the book-smart Magna Corp. team, was one of my brother Mark’s high-school buddies.

My TV’s almost always on the Cartoon Network. It only leaves occasionally to the Food Network, or makes brief jaunts to ABC for “Lost” and Fox for “24”.

NCIS, on CBS I believe. Not the best show on TV, but I like the characters/actors, and there isn’t much else on TV at the moment. I have it set to record on my DVR, so the system automatically turned to that channel. I was watching Scifi channel before that.

I’m waiting for the Amazing Race to start in about 5 minutes.

I just finished watching Carnivale on HBO.