What discontinued fast food item would you bring back?

You have the power to persuade a restaurant chain to bring back a discontinued item and have it on their menu again. What do you choose?

I miss Wendy’s breadsticks, so soft and buttery.

Also now that I ate so much fast food I am on Weight Watcher’s, I’d like to see what the McLean Deluxe tasted like.

And it’s not a menu item, but McDonald’s fries cooked in beef tallow again would be heavenly.

What do you guys miss?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Wendys Taco Salad. I ordered it a couple times a month for many years.

They discontinued it a couple years ago. That was the only thing I routinely ordered from Wendys. I almost never stop there anymore.

McDonalds had a burger snack wrap. They still have chicken ones, but I liked the burger version. Many fewer calories than a real burger, but it hit the same craving spot as a burger.

I loved the McDonald’s cheddar melt when I was a kid in the 80s. I’m sure there’s no possible way it could live up to my memories of it, but it was always a special treat for me. Also, the much more recent jalapeno McDouble, but I’m pretty sure I can get that if I convince someone to make the Jalapeno McChicken currently offered with hamburger patties instead of chicken.

Wendy’s focaccia sandwiches. Like with turkey and stuff. Yummmm.

The McDonald’s Arch Deluxe, fried apple pies and fries in beef fat. Wouldn’t bother bringing back the McDLT.

Wendy’s broccoli and cheese potatoes. (They still have sour cream and chives.)

McDonald’s Big Mac Snack Wrap.

Apparently, onion nuggets used to a thing at McDonald’s. I love onions, so I would also be up for bringing that back just to see what the heck these things were like.

I understand that the Styrofoam was a deal breaker, but I liked how the burger was split. When they had them, I was a kid & it was just “eat it fast & throw it out fast” food.

Today, I could see taking a McDLT type split burger home… maybe in a waxed cardboard 2 layered shell container.
Then at home, I’d rummage through in the fridge and seeing how I could Dagwood that top half before putting the burger together, pinning it together with a toothpick, and microwaving it for 45 seconds to melt the cheese.

Enchirito!

I hear rumors its on “the secret menu”, but haven’t ever tried to order one.

Wendy’s chicken caesar pita wraps. I loved those things.

Yes, that’s it!

Yeah, I liked the Big Mac Snack Wrap more than the Big Mac itself, really. (That third bun simply doesn’t do anything for me.)

Something else I miss: Burger King used to give out free popcorn with your purchase.

KFC’s original Chicken Littles - which were basically a chicken slider. They left 20-ish years ago and made a comeback circa 2012, but they aren’t the same. My husband called them ‘chicken cookies.’ We have ‘turkey cookies’ at home after Thanksgiving in their memory …

(I’d also love to have an Arthur Treacher’s outlet here, but they’re almost extinct. I was pleased to find out that the one I used to visit in high school and college back in the late '70s and early '80s on Rockside Road in Ohio is still there!!)

Hardee’s had fried chicken back in the late 80’s-early 90’s, and it was GOOD!I wish they still had it.

I don’t know if pizza is usually fast food but I wish they’d bring back Little Caesar’s pretzel crust pizza. I never liked the cheese sauce so I’d get it with the regular sauce. It was like the pizza hot pretzels they sold at the mall back in the day.

the chilito/chili-cheese burrito from Toxic Hell. crap, but a guilty pleasure.

About 15 years ago, Taco Bell had these yummy, savory, greasy little potato coin thingies called Mexi-Nuggets. They were amazing. Mr. Helena would say Wendy’s apple dumplings. I believe they had them in the midwest years ago.

No, the Bell Burger. I dream of those at night.

The original Jack in the Box Chicken Supreme.