what do I do about racist ethnic mods on major forums?

:faints dead away:

Is Nazi Hindu really a thing?

The ethnicity a person chooses to have in the privacy of their own bedroom is their own business, but why must they constantly shove their Pakistaniness down my throat like this??!

Well, duh! It’s only one of the rarest and most valuable Star Wars action figures…

You Decide!

[sub]tongue in cheek[/sub]

You know who else sticks their tongues in other people’s cheeks? Openly Pakistanis, that’s who.

I would say save your energy and not bother with that forum.

*Tonight tonight, the posts just right!
Right on point for my central asian beat.
Got that dog-whistle ready, gonna blow it right,
For those Racists In the Streets…

Nazi Hindu is a thing, even in the gay community. They usually call for a Hindu Nation that links up India, Sri Lanka, Nepal, etc and have a fierce hatred of Pakistanis. They are to India, what The Republicans are to the USA.

Pakistanis usually get a lot of classism and islamaphobia but I’m unsure if that’s just outside the United States. A lot of South Asians also don’t consider Pakistanis to be “South Asian”.

It’s nothing too bad. It requires me to mention that:

1. Second generation South Indians generally find North Indians to be ugly, so would never in a million years like Pakistanis.
  2. There is a lot of pandering on the liberal side of the media towards Muslims, which is overlooking Hindus, and colorism in India, and racism in LGBT (which is very white-centric).
  3. I don’t see why Pakistanis should benefit from what is essentially anti-south-indian racism.

If a person sets up a forum on their server, and reserves moderator power over the content, then there’s nothing you can do. That’s their server and their forum. They own it. It might not be right, or fair, or just, but that’s just how it is. They have their agenda and their message, and they aren’t interested in letting people contradict them.

Hello. I’ve skimmed through this thread while struggling to figure what your point really is. Maybe it’s just me, but I think your posts lack clarity and organization. If you improved these, maybe the people you complain about would have to take your contributions more seriously. Just a thought.

Is it okay if I carry my Pakistani in the glove compartment?

It may be of some small consolation to the OP to consider that American bigots do not differentiate between South Indians, Pakistanis, or any other South Asian people.

How do Pakistanis benefit from anti South Indian racism?

What’s anti racism anyway?

I don’t know how you beat people who Godwin themselves. Make them eat Tandoori Chicken?

I dunno, since they’re all wogs to me. [/racist from anywhere else]

Methinks the OP is a member of the Offenderati, posting at those sites while either looking for a fight or a reason to complain that he didn’t get one. Here, not a troll, so far, but I fear an implosion in the near future as we continue to be reasonable. So please continue to be reasonable!

Reasonable is my middle name!

Well, it’s actually Charles, but Charles is a pretty reasonable name after all.

I actually think it’s important to understand the racial and cultural differences among Middle Easterners and South Asians.

You’ve got at least: Turks, Jews, Arabs, Persians, Pakistanis, North Indians and South Indians.

Then there are Hindus, Muslims, Jews, etc… With an ethno-cultural divide in-between Jews, Pakistanis, and Indians.

Would you mind explaining why the difference between Turks and Jews, for example, is as relevant as that between North Indians and South Indians?

The difference between Indian and Pakistanis are like Whites and Turks.

Skin color aside, most North Indians have similar face shapes to South Indians. The face shapes are as varied as among Europeans. Pakistanis tend to look more Middle Eastern, I have a Middle Eastern friend who looks like Malik from 1D.

Jews look more white than Turks. I find it hard to feel who’s a Jew and whos white!

Care to answer these two simple questions so that we might have a hint of what you’re talking about?

Or are you simply going to ignore inconvenient questions?